Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
She’s been battling Dave Doran’s constantly now for over an hour. I just don’t get why people give money to these people.

Reactions: 6

Windermere

VIP Member
Background info

Miss Reds number one minion, will try and control the whole room, texting Red "Come off live Donna" "Say this, say that"

Claims to be Miss Reds best friend but has never met in real life. Miss Reds plans to meet her always seem to fall through. Doesn't attend tiktok meet ups despite having her tongue up everyone's arse

Recently had a gastric band (rumours that she scammed a man out of money for it?)

Adds herself to Miss Reds box without fail every morning (when Red can be bothered to come on)

More recently has started streaming herself, with lives pretty much all day, trying to make a name for herself off of Miss Reds numbers and followers (has 900 !!!! Subs off the back of Miss Red)

Very rarely shows her face, always greenscreened behind some cartoon image

Anyone want to add?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Windermere

VIP Member
Banging on all the time about "my community" it ISNT your community though. Its miss reds, who's given you an absolute massive leg up. Nothing but a clout chaser. Notice how she's slowly backing away from Red now that she thinks she's some massive livestreamer

Reactions: 4

Windermere

VIP Member
right i know eq isn’t a reliable source as she’s just a vile bully, but she swore on her dads life and said she will find the messages BUT remember when miss red kept going on about how miss J was having a really bad time? apparently miss J came to EQ and confided in her that her husband, father of her kids, she had found things on his laptop about him being gay and it all come out and he left
She has got a lot of videos up about men cheating and leaving, so maybe it's true

Don't blame him anyway she's a vile lazy scrubber

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Something about this woman I just cannot stand.
I cannot stand people shouting out names when gifted or subbed.
I cannot stand people who make excuses why they are online 24/7
I cannot stand begs.
I cannot stand noisy begs.
I cannot stand overbearing people.
And I do not ever go in her Live.

Jude38

At last a Miss J thread I can’t bare the woman like others have said where does she find the time to sit on a live when she has kids go spend time with your kids instead of sitting on a toxic app their only young once

wineanddine

VIP Member
Does she have children and if so how old are they?
---
Im assuming she's not on benefits.
she does have children but i’m not sure how old they are, i don’t think they are too old. I think she is on benefits i remember her saying she doesn’t work and i’m sure red has said she has “issues” with her health so not sure!

i can’t even watch her lives - i did at the start out of curiosity but my GOD she is boring!!! gets a few hundred views of arse lickers, tiktok seems to be the life of all her viewers too. She’s always on her own live or in boxes it’s obsessive!! the amount of money she makes on subs alone means they should cut her benefits if she’s on them, bet she isn’t declaring any of them!

c.tingz

VIP Member
Why’s papablaze all of a sudden up all the begs arses !!

he’s well and truly been manipulated 😳🙄

wineanddine

VIP Member
YES thankyou we’ve been needing this thread!!

She’s just as bad as Red, earning peoples hard earned money by begging and using other jobless scroungers to make herself feel like she has anything about her… which she doesn’t btw, she’s boring af and think she’s something brilliant.

Also, did anyone see that clip EQ showed last night? red was doing a live and nothing was happening it was boring then J come in the box going “do you need a minute donna” and she was like no why…. do you think i do? and J was like “yes. come off” then red come off?? it was so weird

ohdoris

VIP Member
How can they allow someone who green screens to become live pro ? She offers no content at all.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Is she really well I can't say ive watched her because its cartoon screen. She used to be really annoying in Miss Reds butting in the whole time.

Reactions: 3

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
i swear every time i’m scrolling her live on my breaks she pops up, she’s ALWAYS on! im gonna have to block her she’s boring me to tears, even worse is the fact she really thinks she’s something special 😭
I totally agree. She is boring and honestly does think she is something.

Reactions: 3