Miss J

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Background info

Miss Reds number one minion, will try and control the whole room, texting Red "Come off live Donna" "Say this, say that"

Claims to be Miss Reds best friend but has never met in real life. Miss Reds plans to meet her always seem to fall through. Doesn't attend tiktok meet ups despite having her tongue up everyone's arse

Recently had a gastric band (rumours that she scammed a man out of money for it?)

Adds herself to Miss Reds box without fail every morning (when Red can be bothered to come on)

More recently has started streaming herself, with lives pretty much all day, trying to make a name for herself off of Miss Reds numbers and followers (has 900 !!!! Subs off the back of Miss Red)

Very rarely shows her face, always greenscreened behind some cartoon image

Anyone want to add?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
YES thankyou we’ve been needing this thread!!

She’s just as bad as Red, earning peoples hard earned money by begging and using other jobless scroungers to make herself feel like she has anything about her… which she doesn’t btw, she’s boring af and think she’s something brilliant.

Also, did anyone see that clip EQ showed last night? red was doing a live and nothing was happening it was boring then J come in the box going “do you need a minute donna” and she was like no why…. do you think i do? and J was like “yes. come off” then red come off?? it was so weird

Reactions: 4
YES thankyou we’ve been needing this thread!!

She’s just as bad as Red, earning peoples hard earned money by begging and using other jobless scroungers to make herself feel like she has anything about her… which she doesn’t btw, she’s boring af and think she’s something brilliant.

Also, did anyone see that clip EQ showed last night? red was doing a live and nothing was happening it was boring then J come in the box going “do you need a minute donna” and she was like no why…. do you think i do? and J was like “yes. come off” then red come off?? it was so weird
Yes I've seen the clip floating about. She does it a lot. J was saying "she can read Donna" and "knows when somethings wrong" it's giving Martha behavior !!! They've never even met! Miss Red watch your back! It's creepy af

Reactions: 3
Background info

Miss Reds number one minion, will try and control the whole room, texting Red "Come off live Donna" "Say this, say that"

Claims to be Miss Reds best friend but has never met in real life. Miss Reds plans to meet her always seem to fall through. Doesn't attend tiktok meet ups despite having her tongue up everyone's arse

Recently had a gastric band (rumours that she scammed a man out of money for it?)

Adds herself to Miss Reds box without fail every morning (when Red can be bothered to come on)

More recently has started streaming herself, with lives pretty much all day, trying to make a name for herself off of Miss Reds numbers and followers (has 900 !!!! Subs off the back of Miss Red)

Very rarely shows her face, always greenscreened behind some cartoon image

Anyone want to add?
Thank you for doing this x

Reactions: 2
At last a Miss J thread I can’t bare the woman like others have said where does she find the time to sit on a live when she has kids go spend time with your kids instead of sitting on a toxic app their only young once

At last a Miss J thread I can’t bare the woman like others have said where does she find the time to sit on a live when she has kids go spend time with your kids instead of sitting on a toxic app their only young once
Exactly I don't get it. And to be fair , she isn't the only one. They soon grow up and won't want you lol.
Time is very precious, she should be making memories.

Why’s papablaze all of a sudden up all the begs arses !!

he’s well and truly been manipulated 😳🙄

This absolute beg conveniently always live and battling through the timeslot where Red would be live

She’s been battling Dave Doran’s constantly now for over an hour. I just don’t get why people give money to these people.

Reactions: 6
Does she have children and if so how old are they?
---
Im assuming she's not on benefits.

Last edited:
Does she have children and if so how old are they?
---
Im assuming she's not on benefits.
she does have children but i’m not sure how old they are, i don’t think they are too old. I think she is on benefits i remember her saying she doesn’t work and i’m sure red has said she has “issues” with her health so not sure!

i can’t even watch her lives - i did at the start out of curiosity but my GOD she is boring!!! gets a few hundred views of arse lickers, tiktok seems to be the life of all her viewers too. She’s always on her own live or in boxes it’s obsessive!! the amount of money she makes on subs alone means they should cut her benefits if she’s on them, bet she isn’t declaring any of them!

she does have children but i’m not sure how old they are, i don’t think they are too old. I think she is on benefits i remember her saying she doesn’t work and i’m sure red has said she has “issues” with her health so not sure!

i can’t even watch her lives - i did at the start out of curiosity but my GOD she is boring!!! gets a few hundred views of arse lickers, tiktok seems to be the life of all her viewers too. She’s always on her own live or in boxes it’s obsessive!! the amount of money she makes on subs alone means they should cut her benefits if she’s on them, bet she isn’t declaring any of them!
Im sure TT have to let the Tax people know. If she is making that much she will be getting into trouble if not declaring it. I dont know, I dont watch her but she is on more than anyone I know to have children at home.

I believe she has young children. I know they are of school age.
Apparently she was a midwife but was struck off. Not sure how true that is.

Reactions: 1