Mine.2111 #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s her younger sister, which until 2 weeks ago she didn’t regularly post but now it’s every day! Clearly seagull is trying to get her whole family in on the TT ££££ train.

Reactions: 4
The work is drying up for Seagull Sevda of Stevenage, so she's got her dull as dishwater sister in on the act filming herself gobbling food and talking shite every day. The whole family lack self awareness.

Reactions: 1
It’s her younger sister, which until 2 weeks ago she didn’t regularly post but now it’s every day! Clearly seagull is trying to get her whole family in on the TT ££££ train.
Bit late to the party if you ask me...a bit like Seagull's fashion and home decor choices.

Seems a bit forced and like she’s trying to be a likeable people person when she clearly isn’t really. Lowlight for me was JonasBros concert chat, what is she 14?!

Showing my age here…but for some reason she really reminds me of the character in Fraggle Rock.
IMG_7078.jpeg
IMG_7079.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s so dull I think watching paint dry would be 1000x more exciting… and she talks so slow and monotonous.

she’s one boring duck. And I’m sorry but I would love to see what she eats off camera because I can near on guarantee it’s not the small portions she eats on camera 🤣

Reactions: 7
I thought that too. You have your own place why wouldn't you have a double bed...this whole family is very strange

Reactions: 2
Omg her chewing 😭😭 I literally have never heard anyone eat as loud as her! I’m convinced she has a mic in her throat!

Reactions: 5
She said it’s a small double. That defo isn’t! We have a small double in our spare room and it’s bigger than that!

Reactions: 2
When you have to put, ‘brushed my teeth and used my mouth wash’ in your day in a life you really know you’re a boring duck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you have to put, ‘brushed my teeth and used my mouth wash’ in your day in a life you really know you’re a boring duck
Haha absolutely!

Her chatty ewm’s are the dullest things ever. Why does she take so long to think of what word to use next?

Reactions: 4
I can’t watch any videos when she is eating, the slapping in the KFC video is just unbearable