Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I am highly sceptical about her. My honest view is that she may have had a stammer and possibly a tic or tics at some point in the past, but what we see is either exaggerated or completely put on - at best psychosomatic, at worst fabricated.

I suspect when the camera isn't on and there's no one watching her, she presents a lot differently.
Shes just popped up on my fyp again- just got back from Marbella. She always seems to be on holiday. She says Drs have told her tic is related to her trauma but never seen her mention what this is.

Reactions: 1

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Right so one day she is in Ibiza living her best life then 2 days later home and been filmed ticing/fitting so many times, like why filming her so many times in such a short space of time to upload. Her ticket shows when she went to Ibiza, she was home 2 days and had a film full of her having these attacks.

God love her if this is her life, but she realised the stammer was good viewing she upped the fiat 500 to a Range Rover, and developed a worse condition. Just don’t sit right with me
That’s exactly what’s happened. It’s “so trendy” so have NON EPILEPTIC seizures and also tics and “Tourette’s”. It’s funny how these social media mugs never seem to develop a truly medical organic proven condition 🤔

Reactions: 1

just an observer

Chatty Member
I knew her before she was tik tok famous, whilst she had the stammer it does come across more staged now. Since being tik tok famous she definitely aggravates me. But I must say her highlighter from her beauty range is really good!

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
This girl irritates me. Nothing to do with her condition. I think her lips look bloody awful and tbh the stammer makes them look worse. There’s just something about her I don’t like.
I get it about the lips lol but i quite like her i think shes great strength

Rosieroo69

To be fair I've read through most of the comment section and their opinions are based on the fact she's 1) American and 2) has had this her whole life WRT driving and having tattoos/lip fillers etc.

Most of those comments can be contradicted by the fact she's in the passenger seat and that she got fillers/tattoos etc done before she started having these tics (after Ibiza this year)
She’s American?

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I sincerely hope she's not exaggerating her tics and stammer because that's a low thing to do and makes a mockery of those who have to deal with it every day of their lives.
I'm sure I read she's got a book or has a book coming out about her stammer

Twinkle6

VIP Member
There seems to be quite a few negative comments appearing. Has something happened of late, or is just a collection of oddities?