Mimi Darling Beauty - Jess

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she has deleted her account because heaps of people on Reddit think she’s faking her tics. Here’s one post but there’s more as well

To be fair I've read through most of the comment section and their opinions are based on the fact she's 1) American and 2) has had this her whole life WRT driving and having tattoos/lip fillers etc.

Most of those comments can be contradicted by the fact she's in the passenger seat and that she got fillers/tattoos etc done before she started having these tics (after Ibiza this year)

Reactions: 1
To be fair I've read through most of the comment section and their opinions are based on the fact she's 1) American and 2) has had this her whole life WRT driving and having tattoos/lip fillers etc.

Most of those comments can be contradicted by the fact she's in the passenger seat and that she got fillers/tattoos etc done before she started having these tics (after Ibiza this year)
She’s American?

Her Tiktok is back. Just in time to promote her book which is out in a few weeks 🙄

Reactions: 3
This girl irritates me. Nothing to do with her condition. I think her lips look bloody awful and tbh the stammer makes them look worse. There’s just something about her I don’t like.

Reactions: 8
This girl irritates me. Nothing to do with her condition. I think her lips look bloody awful and tbh the stammer makes them look worse. There’s just something about her I don’t like.
I get it about the lips lol but i quite like her i think shes great strength

I knew her before she was tik tok famous, whilst she had the stammer it does come across more staged now. Since being tik tok famous she definitely aggravates me. But I must say her highlighter from her beauty range is really good!