Millie Mackintosh #3 absolutely nondescript both in personality and appearance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone smart embed the current Insta story video of her playing with her child? It’s giving semi estranged auntie finally visits your kids 😳

Reactions: 3
Saw Millie in Bath today, smiled at her and got a filthy look back. This is the second time this has happened to me with her!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So the Giraffe Experience at Longleat is for children 8 and over only. Its amazing what you can get when you know the right people.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So the Giraffe Experience at Longleat is for children 8 and over only. Its amazing what you can get when you know the right people.
I know. That measure is in there to protect the children and the animals. Not sure how they could bend the rules without it compromising the zoo’s insurance..

Reactions: 4
It could well mean she reached her short arms into her long pockets and paid her way in over the £100, probably increased amount to be flout the rules. But she’s an absolute idiot for putting it on social media when they have these rules in black and white on their website.

Reactions: 3
All it will do it cause complaints when ppl try to book it and then get refused.

Reactions: 5
Help her out here folks. Sienna got out of bed and downstairs. Millie is desperate to know what to do. Spoiler for you Millie: parenting. You take her back to bed and resettle her. Is the nanny on a day off or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg it’s called parenting!
She looks so panicked at thought of her evening being disturbed
Bets on her having to have a facial or weekend away to distress

Reactions: 7
I imagine she has a reserve bag packed all ready to go and kept by the door at all times. Grab n go. You can bet your bottom dollar a weekend away is on the horizon. How terribly inconvenient child awakes between the 7-7 or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t help but laugh that, just when she thought she had motherhood under blissful control by outsourcing most of it and having multiple trips away, this pops up to infringe upon her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And she’s off for yet another child free jolly to Dubai.

I don’t begrudge anyone their child free time at all but her daughters must hardly know her given the lengths she goes to avoid spending time with them.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Yep, kids ditched again! They are so young as well, they need their parents. I did say that bag would be packed the other day!

• Sad
Reactions: 6