Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
My first thought when I found out they split up was yay Liams single again.

They always seemed like an odd matched couple to me

Reactions: 1

Yel

Chatty Member
Love it, not sure if it's just a feature or will go on her album. Nice to have a big pop girl video that you want to rewatch.

Noticed the wrecking ball Miley hanging up in the car and a condom and tampon flying when she crashed. No clue what it's supposed to mean other than looking at different chapters. Looking forward to this coming on the radio and her next album.

Reactions: 1

String Man

VIP Member
Pissing myself laughing at this comment on Miley's grid post for her new song.

1566038644355.png

In the music world it means something similar to 'banger', i.e. a great song 😛

LittleRoots

Didn't see a thread for her and just watched her new music video and kinda like it? The video confuses me a little so would love to hear what others think it means.

It looks like it has lots of hidden meanings/Easter eggs in it but I don't know much about her to know what it means haha

Yel

Chatty Member
The last album was a bit meh, she forgot to put any hooks in the songs so all very underwhelming.

I've yet to hear the new song on the radio, but it's far better than anything on the last two albums. Perched for the new album.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My first thought when I found out they split up was yay Liams single again.

My second thought was..... could he really be THAT bad that she had to leave him and get a girlfriend that quickly 🤷‍♀️
I’m not sure I’m buying her new relationship but both girls have left extremely attractive partners!! 🥺 brody is a bit of an idiot, don’t know enough about Liam to judge but I’ve always had a weird “trying to hard” feeling with Miley.

Same! But they were together so long I thought it would last at least a year or two 😐

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I know we don't know anything but I noticed Miley was getting all extra on social media again the past couple months, she has times when she's not and them its spam spam spam and a new image. I wonder if that reflects how she is at home. Can't be easy living with someone who is so extroverted. Sad though. Does anyone think they will end up together again?