Miley Cyrus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't see a thread for her and just watched her new music video and kinda like it? The video confuses me a little so would love to hear what others think it means.

It looks like it has lots of hidden meanings/Easter eggs in it but I don't know much about her to know what it means haha

Yel

Love it, not sure if it's just a feature or will go on her album. Nice to have a big pop girl video that you want to rewatch.

Noticed the wrecking ball Miley hanging up in the car and a condom and tampon flying when she crashed. No clue what it's supposed to mean other than looking at different chapters. Looking forward to this coming on the radio and her next album.

Reactions: 1
I took it as there's tons of horrible things going on it the world, but some people and news outlets and more interested in what reporting on what celebrities are doing? Or something like that.

I like the song though. Didn't listen to much of her last album other than the singles as it didn't seem she promoted it much.

Reactions: 2
The last album was a bit meh, she forgot to put any hooks in the songs so all very underwhelming.

I've yet to hear the new song on the radio, but it's far better than anything on the last two albums. Perched for the new album.

The last album was a bit meh, she forgot to put any hooks in the songs so all very underwhelming.

I've yet to hear the new song on the radio, but it's far better than anything on the last two albums. Perched for the new album.
I've heard this song on the radio.

The collab with Mark Ronson is superb and just reflects her style of music it also has similiarities to Dolly Partons Jolene - a record Miley Cyrus was unafraid to cover before and to revisit. The girl can really sing.

Last edited:
The collab with Mark Ronson is superb and just reflects her style of music it also has similiarities to Dolly Partons Jolene - a record Miley Cyrus was unafraid to cover before and to revisit. The girl can really sing.

I love her Jolene cover, Dolly Parton is her godmother.

Reactions: 4
Now it makes sense all her instgrams over the last few days, if she's just split with her husband. I did wonder why she was spamming

It’s getting dirty!!!!
Her camp say he has problems with substance abuse and she was having trouble putting up with it... this was after first reporting that he isn’t satisfying her in the bedroom 🤣
I posted on the Hills thread because of the Brody/Kaitlynn link.
I’ve Never liked Miley. Gutted to think a man like Liam might be a bit of a let down 🤣

I didn't think it would last long. I'll feel so let down if Liam does have a substance abuse problem. But you can't tell me she's never had a problem with any type of drugs, she's always given me that impression.

Reactions: 6
Her team had to say something as she was getting all the blame for it.

I like Miley, I think she's pretty grounded and sorted despite the image she been projecting. Wouldn't be surprised if he was the one with more issues.

All a bit sad the mud slinging though.

Reactions: 4
My first thought when I found out they split up was yay Liams single again.

They always seemed like an odd matched couple to me

My first thought when I found out they split up was yay Liams single again.

My second thought was..... could he really be THAT bad that she had to leave him and get a girlfriend that quickly 🤷‍♀️
I’m not sure I’m buying her new relationship but both girls have left extremely attractive partners!! 🥺 brody is a bit of an idiot, don’t know enough about Liam to judge but I’ve always had a weird “trying to hard” feeling with Miley.

Same! But they were together so long I thought it would last at least a year or two 😐

I think Miley comes across like shes trying too hard too. In pictures of the two of them Liam is always just standing there looking hot while Miley is licking his face pulling strange faces.

I always thought Liam seemed nice and hot but dull.

Its a shame if he does have a drink/drug problem and he was the cause of the break up for Miley to be getting the blame but I think releasing a song about his issues straight after the break up seems low but from a gossip perspective I enjoy a messy split.

I know we don't know anything but I noticed Miley was getting all extra on social media again the past couple months, she has times when she's not and them its spam spam spam and a new image. I wonder if that reflects how she is at home. Can't be easy living with someone who is so extroverted. Sad though. Does anyone think they will end up together again?