Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ok y’all, Mikey is teetering on a total breakdown and ya girl is heading down for family vacation next week… grab your popcorn now.

Not gonna lie, I dread the likelihood of enjoying a romantic dinner with the boyfriend and hearing a blood curdling cluster of squeals and sobs over something he wouldn’t go out of his way for behind me… or seeing his fat ass prancing around as he brutally murdering our friend medium shirt. I mean it is almost Halloween and that would be my personal horror story. 😂

Pray for me. Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

starri

VIP Member
Come out of the closet and go have another kind of fun. Release some endorphins! There are some great guys out there much better than Mickey Mouse. You will discover new magical experiences.
I don't want to speak for all queer men, but we're good, thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

chitownzee

I think if he WORKED at disney, then it would stop being all about HIM, so he would never. I think the best cast members truly enjoy creating magic and wonderful experiences for OTHERS. His pleasure is derived from HIS pleasure. I don't think he'd enjoy helping others or making them happy.

My daughters and I always do something to help 'spread the magic'. Paying it forward so to speak. We have given away THOUSANDS of glow bracelets before fireworks shows, anywhere from 200 to 500 an evening when they were little (not EVERY evening, but at least one night a trip). I often wear some impressive tiaras around WDW and sometimes carry a smaller, more inexpensive (but as good as the 'good' ones they sell there) that I've brought in bulk off of ebay in my bag. And several times when a polite little princess comments that she likes my tiara I will ask their parents if it's OK to give the a little magic. You wouldn't believe the excitement they have over a 6 buck tiara. I've purchased rolls of disney stickers from the sites that sell to dentists and always have them on hand to share with kids. My 24 year old still does this the most. Back in the day we gave away fast passes. The guy I'm dating has purchased a bubble wand 3 or 4 times, plays with it a little and then give it to some kid. Just taking the time to compliment a kid that's dressed up...what a great pirate they are or what a beautiful princess. That costs nothing. And always offer to take a photo when you see a parent by themselves taking a photo with their kids, or a couple where one person is taking a picture of the other, or friends where one person is left out.

Point is, there's lots you can do for OTHERS. As a guest and especially as a cast member. I've never noticed MK exhibit any thoughtful behavior /selflessly thinking of others, have you? Maybe he does and I don't catch it because I don't watch him much anymore. But don't think Michael cares about that in the slightest. He doesn't want to work for someone else, or help someone else or give to someone else. He has a hard enough time even taking the camera off his sick face.

Sure, it's nice to do....but would he go out of his way for someone????? No.

It's all about H I M. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 21

2020planner

VIP Member
Several pics on IG this morning. He loved it and is definitely doing another one.
Says he did (or that you can do - which means he did probably) some run, some jog, some powerwalk to complete it.

Hell, I'm not going to knock him on this.

We've been saying on this board how he is not looking great and gaining weight.
If this is something he is ACTUALLY going to try to commit to, good on him, I guess.

Even though I still can't stand his ass one fucking bit.

1636115792525.png

Reactions: 17

Claude4

VIP Member
Vote 1–Michael and Dave #5: I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.
Vote 2–Michael and Dave #5: You may be asking yourself “why won’t this fat ass get vaccinated?”

• Haha
Reactions: 16

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
It's really good, but would you go out of your way for it? :unsure:

Especially if you were a vlogger who has nowhere better to be. :ROFLMAO:
what's funny to me is we all know he'd take the LONGEST effing way to get there too.
Park at DHS. Skyliner to Epcot. Walk through Epcot to the Monorail. Monorail to TTC. Switch to MK Monorail. Go into MK for a min to scream & wave at CPs dressed as mice. Go to Wilderness Lodge Boat. Hang at WL lobby "relaxing". Find out boat from WL to Contemporary isn't running. Hustle BACK to MK. Speed walk to Contemporary. Get to Steakhouse 71 JUST in time/a few moments late. Bitch the entire meal about transportation. Complain that it's not as good, but it's worth going out of your way for it if you have time to go out of the way but he wouldn't go out of the way for it. Then he'll take the last bus back to DHS where his car will be one of the last ones.

• Haha

cat eye

This just happened! 🆘 Was leaving the Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon expo and saw Mikey standing at the ESPN Grill. I thought no way he’s running a race then I saw he had a race bag. From the color of the shirt, he’s doing the 5K. He was waiting in line for a free food item (no surprise there), which he got to go. I snapped a few pics and then left the area.
Soon after, we were outside the merchandise building and my husband spotted him walking our way. Michael went into the building with his camera in hand. We didn’t follow … didn’t want his presence to ruin the mood. 😂 He was by himself, quiet, and on his phone the whole time (glad to see he’s taking his disconnect advice 🙄) So be prepared, a future RunDisney video will be happening!

87F1C8BD-941B-447F-B4A6-4FFDCCC09C8F.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

starri

VIP Member
I don't care how much you love Disney, there's something wrong with a person who uproots his entire life to just move to Orlando and go every day.

For the ones who are either former castmembers or who were living locally, that's one thing. But to plunk down a half million dollars for property just for the cache of getting Florida Resident passes? And then twirl around like a five year old at a princess party because you can be there when the rest of us are hunkered down trying to not spread a disease that's killing hundreds of thousands of people?

Reactions: 15

TikiMeerkat

What kind of a batshit bonkers title is “Breaking My Silence About Disney’s Genie+ & LL”??!!??!!

He’s acting like a celebrity making their first post-rehab public appearance on Oprah.

His self-important attitude is really prominent these days. Takes a pouty break from Disney and thinks it’s going to hurt them that he raves about an off-property milkshake, and then when he finally comes crawling back he calls it “breaking his silence”? Get out of here.

Reactions: 14

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
Something I’ve realised is that Michael is in YouTube so HE is the centre of attention. HE needs to be the brand and the main channel concept. Whereas the good Disney vloggers and more about the info. Mickey views (maybe not everyone loves) he is about the facts, how he presents it. And naturally he’s a liked guy for the most part.
I have a ton of respect for Brayden (Mickey Views). His latest video is genius.

Reactions: 14

chitownzee

Michael Kay: If my face is right here all of the time, I miss out on all the things that are important.
nk face.JPG

Michael Kay showing us how it is not as nice to have something blocking your view.
block.JPG

Also Michael, always taking up the frame, blocking everything behind him in 97% of every video, making it so that what is left of his viewers miss out on the all actual things that might be important to them...... (hint: Michael, you're not the most important thing to anyone but your mother)
more block.JPG

The viewers contemplating his hypocrisy:
DECIDE.JPG

The viewers after watching yet another video where Michael rambles on and on and on, giving us low quality work, that give us nothing enjoyable to watch:
ramble.JPG

In closing....
day.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Jw0082

He’s got a rundisney pic up on Instagram too. Can’t wait to see this stupidity. “Running” in black cargo shorts holding his damn camera. Does he know there’s a time limit?
I always like to wear cargo shorts, a belt, a skin tight Disney shirt, with my massive cellphone holster clipped to me and a belly full of greasy bar food before I head out on my 5k runs. 🤦‍♂️ As someone who was battling a 17 year drug and alcohol addiction and turned to running as an escape in my so far successful attempt to get clean and battled through some of the worst pain of my life preparing for an 8k RUN of my own I can't stand these people who walk their way through these events. I made a promise to my sister who was battling breast cancer that I would run the local Rays of Hope 8k in her honor and that was the driving force I used to get clean. That day I quit my binge drinking and 2 pack a day cigarette habit and for the next year + I trained for it I was literally in tears many times because my body was in no shape to be doing what I was doing but I pushed through and worked my ass off so when the time came to do the run I came in 10th place! Out of over 100 runners! And then I did the 5 mile walk right after. So when I see some lazy fat ass waddle his way through a run Disney 5k and flaunt the gear like he actually accomplished something, it makes my blood boil. I'd like to slap the taste out his mouth! This piece of shit hasn't worked hard for anything his entire life and would crumble if faced with some of the adversity many other people have lived through. His on vacation every day channel is failing and that's the most depressed he's ever been and this is the hardest time in his life? Fuck you Michael. How about for once you buckle down and work hard for something and then maybe things will turn around for you. You're reaping everything you deserve for taking the easy way out of everything in your life. You get zero sympathy from me! I pulled myself out of hell with nobody to help me. I didn't have people throwing gift cards at me left and right. I didn't have jack shit. His complaining and his laziness makes me sick. Now I gotta go for a run to calm down. 🤣. I can't stand this asshole. Go fuck yourself Michael.

• Haha

Whatthevlog

Wow, this Saturday upload is insane. Disney relaxation music???

It's a great concept for a new channel. But Michael, this is not your niche. You're KILLING your channel. Your subscriber base doesn't want to see over an hour of Disney relaxation vibes. They weirdly want to see you frantically squeal around the parks in a medium shirt.

If it wasn't official before, it is now, Michael is so burnt out on Disney and YouTube. He has no clue what to do.

• Wow

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
My first Michael video was his reaction to the Epcot announcements at D23 2019. He instantly annoyed me, the way he paraded around the park offering word salad and tearing up at his own platitudes. He'd only been in Florida for a month. I found some videos of him and Dave, and like literally everyone else I assumed they were a couple. Half the fun of being a Michael Kay hater is the absolute roller coaster of emotions you experience whenever you learn a new fact about him.
I can't remember my first Michael video, maybe 4 years ago, maybe longer. I had been watching at least 2 years before he moved to FL. I live in MD and I use BWI and I love WDW. He was great for me to watch because leaving/coming home was familiar and he seemed to know some stuff, he did a lot of trip planning, and he acted normal for a guy dreaming of being at a place where you don't have to think about anything (like me!). Difference is, I know that there is something objectively called 'reality' that the bulk of society agrees upon: get up in the morning, do some shit we don't like, do some stuff we do like, try to have decent family/other relationships, go to bed, rinse, repeat.

From the the very first moments of his very first vlog from FL I knew he was in trouble. He never figured out that he changed the central interest of his vlogs from being a touring Disney lover to "this is how FL Resident Michael Kay 'enjoys' Disney." A few videos of that was way more than enough. Remember how many times he said "Florida Resident"? It was so often it spawned a youtube channel!! Or how many times he said the magic did not leave? Or the number of times he assured himself that everything was alright? Completely blind to what he was really saying/thinking/feeling -- it was so aggravating watching someone be so self unaware AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET. It was sad, but it IS entertainment (of a sort) that HE is putting out. As I mentioned yesterday, it was his complete obliviousness regarding the pandemic, putting thousands of other people at risk while ignoring the fact that it was life altering death and sickness and an economic disaster which made the parks empty for him to "enjoy." Yeah, I liked to tune out at WDW, but you can't ignore planet-wide mass death and revel in it and expect to keep reasonable people as fans. That pandemic stuff really cranked up the "wtf" for me.

• Heart

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
The Score over the past couple of months is Common Sense 2, ManBaby 0.

First, Michael loses his shit because he posts a pre-cruise video which shows that not only is he unvaxxed, he has been a serial violator of Disney's covid rules. Then like a criminal about to be nabbed by the authorities, Michael tries to destroy the evidence, but the evidence is a publicly released video. Whoops.

Second, Michael posts an immature, childish, sexually aggressive thumbnail and video on his "family friendly" channel which plainly treats women like sexual objects to be ogled and laughed at. I actually had the feeling of vicarious embarrassment watching that video. One can only wonder what he was thinking, but it seems to be something like this: if someone pays money for something, like a car with boobs for a hood ornament, then it's ok to objectivize women if that is what the object represents. As someone posted above, he even stated in a text chat that he did this to get clicks. In other words, Michael is literally pimping on his "family friendly" channel. Then like a criminal about to be nabbed by the authorities, Michael tries to destroy the evidence, but the evidence is a publicly released video. Whoops. Again.

Over a very short span of time Michael has posted two videos which raise serious questions about his ability to navigate social norms and which show that destroying evidence is not off limits for him. Michael's character flaws are becoming very hard to hide, he has demonstrated very poor judgment and it clear that his ability to create content is nonexistent.