Mike and Dave Kay #4 RIP Medium Shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go. Thread #4. Thanks to @airbusA330 for the thread title. What new low will these idiots go to next? It’s a train wreck I’m not ready to stop watching.

Have a magical dayyyyyyyyy!

Reactions: 12
Maybe he'll take the opportunity to get into shape or at least buy clothes that fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe I watched that riveting talk about forgetting the shoes and sunglasses. I really have to wonder what his Patreons think they are getting out of their contribution. He doesn’t do anything - how are 253 giving this guy money on a monthly basis is beyond me. I’m just glad to see the number going down each month. Patreon was intended to help support making better content - not pay your mortgage. Just shaking my head this morning - that latest video was just the lowest of the low. Did you notice he didn’t even throw in the exit music at the end? Very strange

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe I watched that riveting talk about forgetting the shoes and sunglasses. I really have to wonder what his Patreons think they are getting out of their contribution. He doesn’t do anything - how are 253 giving this guy money on a monthly basis is beyond me. I’m just glad to see the number going down each month. Patreon was intended to help support making better content - not pay your mortgage. Just shaking my head this morning - that latest video was just the lowest of the low. Did you notice he didn’t even throw in the exit music at the end? Very strange
I think that's the ongoing question - where's all the patreon money going? Also, a year ago he said he was no longer doing daily videos, going down to a 4 video a week schedule to bring us better content. Still waiting on that great content.

Reactions: 3
1633881825900.png

Papa Kay is somewhere laughing at all of this. (This needed to be on the first page of the thread, sorry not sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe he'll take the opportunity to get into shape or at least buy clothes that fit.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
I think the people hanging onto him via Patreon are like the people at the end stages of a cult. At this point they are in TOO far and just know he's going to do better soon. Didn't a whole bunch of them just have a party in his honor or something during the 50th? Where is that content? I get it was Patreon, but surly the middle aged sad women who love him would have wanted to be bragged on by him in a YouTube video.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I think the people hanging onto him via Patreon are like the people at the end stages of a cult. At this point they are in TOO far and just know he's going to do better soon. Didn't a whole bunch of them just have a party in his honor or something during the 50th? Where is that content? I get it was Patreon, but surly the middle aged sad women who love him would have wanted to be bragged on by him in a YouTube video.
I think the cougars are so over complimentary because they're afraid of getting Mikey's hair trigger BAN finger. The chances of his channel getting any bigger and becoming successful are zero because anyone who offers a suggestion that will improve his content he tells to duck off, bans them, and labels them a hater. What a bleeping child! That's the main reason why I can't stand him and enjoy watching him fail. There's something satisfying about watching an asshole fall face first. If he showed 1 once of humility and humbleness I'd feel sorry for him but he doesn't. He's all knowing. WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

Reactions: 5
I think the cougars are so over complimentary because they're afraid of getting Mikey's hair trigger BAN finger. The chances of his channel getting any bigger and becoming successful are zero because anyone who offers a suggestion that will improve his content he tells to duck off, bans them, and labels them a hater. What a bleeping child! That's the main reason why I can't stand him and enjoy watching him fail. There's something satisfying about watching an asshole fall face first. If he showed 1 once of humility and humbleness I'd feel sorry for him but he doesn't. He's all knowing. WHAT AN ASSHOLE!
Dave?

As this is the first page of a thread please do give a TLDR / recap of the last thread if you can and if someone hasn't already, thanks :)

Recap: Dave moved out, mom's in charge of filming, michael's videos are regressing, medium shirt close to exploding.

Last edited:
I think the cougars are so over complimentary because they're afraid of getting Mikey's hair trigger BAN finger. The chances of his channel getting any bigger and becoming successful are zero because anyone who offers a suggestion that will improve his content he tells to duck off, bans them, and labels them a hater.
100% correct. I also think this is the exact definition of co-dependency. In all honesty, these Patrons have bought their way into Michael's realm of magical stupidity. They truly believe they are special to him, and even friends. Michael isn't dumb (despite everything we see on his channel) and he definitely knows how to work these people. He is getting what he wants, a devoted following of paying customers who do not question anything and give him unlimited praise. In return, the patrons believe they are special to a Disney YouTuber!!! They are in his inner circle of "very kind friends", and however false, they feel validated.

Despite whatever led to the chasm between Michael and his father, he was clearly paying attention. His father literally wrote a book on manipulation.

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 3.48.10 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
100% correct. I also think this is the exact definition of co-dependency. In all honesty, these Patrons have bought their way into Michael's realm of magical stupidity. They truly believe they are special to him, and even friends. Michael isn't dumb (despite everything we see on his channel) and he definitely knows how to work these people. He is getting what he wants, a devoted following of paying customers who do not question anything and give him unlimited praise. In return, the patrons believe they are special to a Disney YouTuber!!! They are in his inner circle of "very kind friends", and however false, they feel validated.

Despite whatever led to the chasm between Michael and his father, he was clearly paying attention. His father literally wrote a book on manipulation.

View attachment 804019
I would pay someone to ask michae for his autograph and have him sign that book.

• Haha

View attachment 804019
it's free with the Amazon Unlimited Kindle....do I dare?

Reactions: 4
It's Monday so let's see what we get for Mikey's upload.
I'm hoping for a mall food court review where his mom films him and he acts like he's on a travel channel show while reviewing orange chicken!

Reactions: 8
It's Monday so let's see what we get for Mikey's upload.
I'm hoping for a mall food court review where his mom films him and he acts like he's on a travel channel show while reviewing orange chicken!
Considering what we actually got today, I would've preferred the orange chicken mall bit.

• Haha
Not the mall food court but word salad at an airport gate about Disney Genie with very little real information.

I was looking at his episode description from yesterday.

"There are so many things to remember to bring on your Walt Disney World vacation, but these are a few not to forget" is a tautology. And a really poorly constructed one at that.

Reactions: 6
"As a local do I think I will be using it that often? no, I don't"
no tit you're going to keep abusing DAS! 🥰
Just remember, if they catch you abusing DAS, they will revoke your AP, Mikey.

Alright, where is his traveling? Wrong answers only! 😅

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.