Might be pregnant AGAIN!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks everyone. Still getting pain from the gallstones but trying to avoid pain killers as much as possible. I’ve decided I’d like to keep the baby. But it depends what the blood tests say on Friday, if the pregnancy is viable or not. So I’m trying my best not to get too excited until we’ve had those results which will prob be sometime next week.
Surely they should be testing your hcg levels after 48 hrs as they should double in that time! Maybe request they do your bloods sooner x

Reactions: 1
Just to update everyone. I’m back in hospital with Pancreatitis which is absolute agony. And I’m also miscarrying the baby. I started bleeding yesterday afternoon and my bloods have confirmed the hcg is gone. Thank you all for your support etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just to update everyone. I’m back in hospital with Pancreatitis which is absolute agony. And I’m also miscarrying the baby. I started bleeding yesterday afternoon and my bloods have confirmed the hcg is gone. Thank you all for your support etc.
so sorry to hear this. Hope you’re physically and mentally better soon. Lots of love.

So sorry to hear this. Sending you lots of love and strength. Be gentle on yourself xxx

So sorry about the rough time you've had. Sending you lots of love. Hope you feel better soon, and remember - do not blame yourself xxx

Sending lots of love to you, your husband and your little one. I hope you are out of the hospital and safe home soon x

So sorry to hear this x

So sorry to hear your news. I've had my gallbladder out though so if you have any questions or just someone who knows exactly what you're going through then feel free to send me a message ❤

So sorry to hear your news. I've had my gallbladder out though so if you have any questions or just someone who knows exactly what you're going through then feel free to send me a message ❤
I’m having mine out today! I’m absolutely terrified of dying during surgery which I know is so unlikely. But scary all the same. Hopefully all will go well and I’ll be recovering soon. Xx