Midwife Millar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea! She’s so scatty on her tik toks. It’s like she’s had wine for breakfast

Reactions: 1
She does seem a bit unhinged, but in like a kind of nice way haha. Not 100% sure here either but I *think* I like bet.

Also I always assumed she has some kind of issue she just hasn’t addressed - to me it seems like she might be on some kind medication which makes her a bit giddy to something?

I get the impression she is always the victim. She is always being bullied and nothing is ever her fault. Just from her recent tik toks. It is all very woe is me although I haven’t listed to them all as she was going on and on

I get the impression she is always the victim. She is always being bullied and nothing is ever her fault. Just from her recent tik toks. It is all very woe is me although I haven’t listed to them all as she was going on and on
I’ve watched them all but feel like she’s not really fully explaining? like details are being missed out?

I’ve watched them all but feel like she’s not really fully explaining? like details are being missed out?
Probably missing out the parts where it’s her fault
---
I like her content when it’s midwife stuff . She explains things really well and it’s interesting. Her messed up personal life however isn’t what I want to hear🤣

Probably missing out the parts where it’s her fault
---
I like her content when it’s midwife stuff . She explains things really well and it’s interesting. Her messed up personal life however isn’t what I want to hear🤣
I think this is why I can’t decide how I feel about her. Her midwife stuff is really informative but her other stuff feels off.

All these parts to these stories are driving me insane.. can’t help but feel she’s telling a story rather than the truth? I dunno. I’ve never liked her, always been something about her. Always a victim

I think she’s slightly unhinged 🤣 I liked her at start but she comes across like she’s spiralling ..

Reactions: 4
I liked her midwife videos, but agree with others she’s coming across a bit unhinged now. Still, I’m sure we’ll get parts 8262-9421 of her life story today 😑

Reactions: 2
I just want to know what blooming happened, she should have a TL : DR on one of her videos just summing it up!

It also bothers me that she always seems to be standing up and leaning down really far to the camera and fidgeting around. It makes an already very convoluted story even harder to follow

I like her videos about midwifery.. she was great in One Born Every Minute but I don't get what her life story/ trauma is.

She's mentioned something about a messy divorce and work place bullying but I don't actually get what's happened and how that's affected her or made her who she is today and what she stands for so it's hard to figure out if shes a likeable person? I dunno..