Microblading

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister recently had her eyebrows microbladed. I’m not calling out the therapist that did them as I’m unsure of the actual process/risks that comes with this treatment. My sister did heaps of research beforehand (I know this would be true because, unlike me, she’s the least impulsive/jump in head first to things type of person 😂).

Basically, she’s not happy with them. The shape she loved, but the colour not so much. She’s noticed too as time’s past that she has scarring/pigment (reddish/orange shade) above where her actual brow is.

Anybody have any recommendations to lift the pigment, other than tattoo removal/laser treatment? She’s an absolute wuss, so any natural remedies/solutions etc, would be great.

She said she’d rather give birth to her 3 kids, without pain relief, rather than have “any form of needle near her eyes again” 😂.

My sister recently had her eyebrows microbladed. I’m not calling out the therapist that did them as I’m unsure of the actual process/risks that comes with this treatment. My sister did heaps of research beforehand (I know this would be true because, unlike me, she’s the least impulsive/jump in head first to things type of person 😂).

Basically, she’s not happy with them. The shape she loved, but the colour not so much. She’s noticed too as time’s past that she has scarring/pigment (reddish/orange shade) above where her actual brow is.

Anybody have any recommendations to lift the pigment, other than tattoo removal/laser treatment? She’s an absolute wuss, so any natural remedies/solutions etc, would be great.

She said she’d rather give birth to her 3 kids, without pain relief, rather than have “any form of needle near her eyes again” 😂.
How long ago did she have it? I’m assuming she’s had the top up as well?

Maybe it’ll take a bit longer to get the actual colour come out? Can take up to 6 weeks?
I have mine done, with the machine rather than the Non machine one. Not sure which your sister has. I’ve had both but the handheld one didn’t last long.
Was a weird situation with the original non machine blade one I had she was training, it looked ok but kept fading I was meant to have a third appointment but she ended up stopping.
Ended up going with the machine one as it’s meant to last longer and imo it looks better and they can do shading. Still get it topped up yearly as otherwise costs more to get it done again, got it done today. Maybe could get it fixed by someone else, although you did say she wouldn’t do it again.
Don’t know if anything would help to fade it apart from laser but I assume not since it’s like a tattoo? Maybe someone else has ideas.

She had hers done the non-machine way (I just had to call and ask her because I don’t have a clue 🤦‍♀️😂). I think she’s had a Google herself about the pigment removal and it’s the the same concept of tattoo removal, I presume laser treatment.

It will no doubt fade in time but if she’s still not happy after that, she’ll have no choice but to grin and bare the pain!

Thanks again for your reply 😊

Reactions: 1