Micky Doherty Unqualified “Ambassador” for sleeves, teeth, hair, entertainer 🙄

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for Mickey Doherty, as requested on another thread so as not to derail…..

Anyone fancy the recap?

Reactions: 5
Where to begin?

Mickey Doherty is a Derry man who became the golden child of the city where no serious party was without him as MC and main entertainer.

He recently became popular on Toni Tiny Tears thread due to him promoting a Turkish clinic where you can get new gnashers, a wee bitta hair transplanted and of course the Derry favourite - gastric band.

While some members felt that this was what he was sent here to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ others told tales of coercion 🤔

Further stories surfaced where it seems like our Mickey isn't the angel he portrays with refusals to be an MC for the evening if he didn't get a specific barman's number. 👀

The entertainment continues...... ☕☕☕☕☕☕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really liked Mickey until covid hit and he used it as an opportunity to make a quick buck..he was working as a carer to vulnerable but running in and out of house parties "entertaining" while the rest of us abided by restrictions and didn't see family..
if he had been a carer for my loved one I would have complained

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How this man is so popular is beyond me. He’s so rude and up himself. Forgets that he’s from galliagh and not Beverly Hills

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time tattler lurker, first time poster.

Soo glad this thread has been created.. Glad I’m not the only one who gets ick vibes from him.

Reactions: 8
His son is a lovely fella..hes an absolute gem

Has he had another hair transplant.. doesn't say much for the clinic of this is his 2nd

Last edited:
Reactions: 1