Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalanded

VIP Member
Yeah her hair was bland, she has such wow factor on red carpets I was suprised that even a natural glam look wasn't really achieved.
When I googled the wedding I noticed there were photos of her playing a bride and she looked sooo much better! She had a lovely up do. Definitely needed a stylist on the big day.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Which is weird considering she appears to be pretty shallow and desperate to give off a ‘perfect life‘ vibe, her being a total beg over the engagement of tubby, creepy Paul is baffling.
Were her and Joey Essex ever engaged?
Yep, he proposed on TOWIE, I think it was Dubai. Hilarious couple 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Twinkleyeyes

Active member
I can’t explain how much you have made my night. Amazing, man! This is exactly what we have been waiting for 🙌🏽



This all actually makes me feel sorry for Mark too. I have no doubt that he is no angel himself, but I’ve always got the impression that he is way more into her than she is him. Life is too short to stay in a dead end marriage. They should both move on and find happiness with someone they truly love
Well said. Love can be there but trust and respect doesnt seem to be. Its always best to go because it wont change and before you know.it a baby is there and there is a lot dragged up through stress.

Well I dont bloody blame Michelle, Luke is gorgeous! Remember Mark's dad put up an instagram post along the lines of 'we know', it was around the South Africa filming times.
Wow is family is wading in. Well he has had more rumours about him and lets face it how he treated his own girlfriend Lauren on Towie. I was embarassed to watch it watch it was humilaiting. In fact didnt MK herself pass a comment on that once?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Creeps! Doesn’t surprise me though! I’d love to be a fly on the wall and hear what they all really think of Michelle and vice versa😅
Ha me too! I recon she finds them quite cringey especially with the constant 1000s of videos they do daily

I also find Natalie quite cringe now with her insta

Also does anyone know why Mark is doing all his #trainwright now is he launching something or about to?
Hollie seems nice but all her and josh seems to post is about working out and healthy eating to the point it seems a bit obsessive
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

AngryBird101

VIP Member
I've been watching Brassic and there is something quite likeable about Joe Gilgun. Michelle gets the act with all these gorgeous, charismatic decent men in Brassic and Our girl then has to go home to Mark !
Although she did have to spend a few years with David Platt maybe thats impacted her taste in men 😂
Joe Gilgun is anything but gorgeous!!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: 4

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Carole posted on her Instagram that she's doing a jigsaw that her daughter in law Michelle gave her then a few posts back there's another one about jigsaws that Michelle gave her for lockdown.

Yet Mark and Michelle haven't mentioned each other on Insta for ages
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Eirawen

VIP Member
Looking at that photo with all the Wright boys, Mark is the same height as Elliot. I have met Elliot and he is tiny, 6ft 2 😂
Also Elliots sister Leah sells fake designer bags. All the Towie lot have fakes and so does MK
6ft 2 is tall isn't it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Mums84

VIP Member
this is true actually hadn’t thought of it that way! It really is a strange world they live in, I know they’re all in the same profession (sort of) but even if a celeb didn’t personally know another they’d still comment away on their insta posts like they’re mates or acquaintances. I wouldn’t dream of looking up someone in the same field as me and starting to randomly comment on their posts. It’s a very incestious and hanger on world they live in, if a celeb is the current ‘hot property’ of the moment then other celebs you know they haven’t met will be round them like a swarm of flies on social media!
When you said field I immediately thought actual field. I live in a rural area so love this idea!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Twinkleyeyes

Active member
Since Michelle Keegan has been with Mark Wright she has been looking more Towie.
I am suprised her hubby hasnt roped her to go on the show.
https://www.archive.is/oldest/https...illoughby-Celebrity-Juice-star-ITV2-show.html

Does she have the personality?! Or do they just want someone attractive?

I'm not a fan of the show BTW so probably not best placed to judge if she'd be any good
That show would be the nail in the coffin for Michelles Acting career unless she fancies a role in a porn movie. Its tacky and no place for an serious actress.. she fronts the main role in Our Girl and has done some good roles.. this show is tscky...
Im suprised Holly did it and fronted a daytime show but dont forget her hubby is an itv producer so it must land her roles...
dont go there Michelle
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Disneylover

VIP Member
i thought Michelle would want to try and be the next Sarah Lancashire or Suranne Jones doing gritty drama
I don’t think she’s good enough, Sarah Lancashire and Suranne Jones are in a different league I think. Michelle was so wooden in Our Girl 🙈

Would be very surprised if Michelle is trying to get pregnant. I think her and Mark are going to announce they’ve split soon. She has made more connections in America and wants to try and move there. Which has gotta be better than playing House in Essex with the Wrights all over her! They would be so controlling if she had Marks child.
I’m sure she went to America a few years ago for “meetings” according to the papers (could be crap obvs) and got nowhere. I just don’t think she’s Hollywood material somehow!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Twinkleyeyes

Active member
Mark’s ego is too big. If Michelle even hinted at leaving him he would do everything in his power to keep her. He knows she is too good for him and he’d be so embarrassed if his marriage ended. He also wouldn’t ever be with anyone more beautiful again. He has the ultimate trophy wife, he won’t let her go without a fight.

look how embarrassed he gets in interviews, how much all the interviewers take the piss out of him... it would be another thing for them to laugh at and he wouldn’t be able to handle it.

the wright family think they’re better than everyone else and like to make themselves look like the perfect family. A divorce from a gorgeous, successful actress just would not go down well for them. They’d all have breakdowns😂 they’re image obsessed.
Now I feel sad for her it sounds smothering. I hope MK isnt in an unhappy relationship. She is young and has a flourishing great acting career. She can take a role anywhere worldwide she has no ties like children...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I wondered that about the bridesmaids thing! If it’s because she’s distant with them it really wouldn’t suprise me. They are so odd that family. Michelle just seems like a down to Earth, normal, albeit unbelievably gorgeous, girl.

Does anyone remember the (staged) pap shots of them years ago on the beach in Dubai? She was wearing a black bikini and looked unreal.....

*immediately puts burger, full fat coke, chips and ice cream the hell down*
I thought so too! She seems normal so I bet it annoys them that she doesn’t pander to them and is quite happy being ‘left out’ of the wright clan
Michelle always looks amazing damn her. Even her surgery is done well.Mark has looked sad on his Instagram videos, not his cheeky persona. I haven't seen him live in anything in ages so picked up on it. And then he was crying in the daily mail too.
Michelle is always looking amazing! When was Mark crying? I’ve missed that?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Haha me too. I was upset about the what happened to his character for weeks 🙈


Omg I remember this! She put something in her magazine column about him being awful to Lauren in TOWIE!



Found it 🙌🏻
Funny u pictured this as this came up on my insta(no idea why) anyway -nose job much..?!
FA614379-00C7-45F2-BB4F-5ADA0F722D6F.png
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4