Michelle Bormisky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hides her like count on Instagram but if you click “others” it shows you them all.. she has less than 100 likes on her pictures but so many followers 🥴

Also, whoever said she steals MorganOsmans pics was right, literally just screenshots of flowers from her highlights! Very weird.

Reactions: 2
What does this even say lol
Looooooool ffs

I mean does anyone know who is the person behind the "date a sponsor insta" . Ironically also mentioned how bad the grammar was on the page lol which made me think maybe it is vicky or someone similar?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looooooool ffs

I mean does anyone know who is the person behind the "date a sponsor insta" . Ironically also mentioned how bad the grammar was on the page lol which made me think maybe it is vicky or someone similar?
Oooooo I just had a look! I don’t think it’s a woman behind it uno 🤔

I sent them a dm lol

Last edited:
Jesus you wouldn’t give them your money with that grammar and spelling would you!

• Haha
So it’s definitely a man behind it … I’ve been speaking to them. I’ve also been put into a group chat and there’s so many girls in there that we’ve spoke about on here 🙊

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just saw the post lol! Annoyed it's a man, I hate male pimps, also so weird, it seems like a woman the way the posts are written lol

So it’s definitely a man behind it … I’ve been speaking to them. I’ve also been put into a group chat and there’s so many girls in there that we’ve spoke about on here 🙊
Share some tea if/when you can pleeeeaaaaase

Did you guys see this on Bella’s story assumed she was talking about tattle
Vicky did the same too, not impressed they’re all on tattle but tbh I’ve not slagged them I think they’re great and look fun so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Vicky did the same too, not impressed they’re all on tattle but tbh I’ve not slagged them I think they’re great and look fun so 🤷‍♀️
“Manically obsessed” there was like 2 posts about her on someone else’s thread calm down hun no one really cares about you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where has Vicky been spoken about? I’ve barely seen her name mentioned apart from literally the last few posts. 😂

ETA: oops just realised above poster has beat me to it 😂