Michelle Bormisky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Mascaragirl
Can you give me a link to the pretty sweetie account as I can’t find it…..please and thank you 🙏🏻

The loubs may be from PBW but all the cash ain’t. I recall him saying he paid something tit like £500 for an overnight booking plus he wanted sex session in the evening and in the morning before the girl left.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
DB960AEF-71EF-44E0-A9DC-266645618DBD.jpeg

Weekend home with the family or weekend away with a filthy rich 🤑 client….I’m sure we will find out very soon 💷💷💷

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
If you go on Chelsealookaesthetics and scroll down you can see what she looks like without the Hollywood filter 😂💀

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Those lips are disgusting and the practitioner needs sacking off for doing them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did they closed your account? Too many different deposits makes it suspicious?
I can’t exactly remember why revolut closed me down 🤔 but I did get a telling off for going to the post office everyday to put cash in my account 🤣🤣🤣

@Tlyfe - omg you said Jeffree Star ⭐ and now I can’t unsee it 🤣🤣🤣

does anyone know where those pink hold ups are from? 😍🥺🤣

• Haha
I can’t exactly remember why revolut closed me down 🤔 but I did get a telling off for going to the post office everyday to put cash in my account 🤣🤣🤣

@Tlyfe - omg you said Jeffree Star ⭐ and now I can’t unsee it 🤣🤣🤣

does anyone know where those pink hold ups are from? 😍🥺🤣
Haha fair enough I didn’t even know you can make cash deposits via the post office though, interesting 👀

Reactions: 2
Haha fair enough I didn’t even know you can make cash deposits via the post office though, interesting 👀
Yeahhhh, these banks don’t have actual bank branches so it’s via post office or paypoint in little corner shops. It’s really handy

Reactions: 1
I esvort and have monzo and Starling lol. There is a lot of money in it for some people, but not generally especially in the UK. The US you can earn a lot but the UK business is so slow atm. The high end agency girls can earn a fair bit if they land some good regulars, but a lot of it is gifts and holidays but they payment isn't the full rate. It varies a lot but unless you look like a supermodel don't hold your breath. Market is saturated and its hard to make good money these days

• Haha