Michael McIntyre's The Wheel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a shit gameshow so this is perfect Saturday night viewing for me. I used to love Saturday night tv until it all became singing shows so its nice to have a bit of silly easy watching back.

I also love the wall with Danny dyer!

Reactions: 5
I love a shit gameshow so this is perfect Saturday night viewing for me. I used to love Saturday night tv until it all became singing shows so its nice to have a bit of silly easy watching back.

Catchpoint is another good one! I prefer the normal one over the celebrity version but I'll watch both

I must admit I hated this at first thought it was long winded but after watching last Saturdays its beginning to grow on me. Yes I do love The Wall with Danny Dyer.

Reactions: 1
I was horrified when Lady Leshurr asked the content ‘What’s a Suffragette??’ Then the contents said ‘oh it was about like.. women’s movement’ and she replied ‘ women’s… movement…??’

Like I’m sorry but how can she not know about the Suffragette Movement?? She didn’t even know how to pronounce the word!! And this is coming from a woman who will preach about ‘boss women’ and ‘inequality’ yet she doesn’t even know about the women who fought our equality so long ago. Smh.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I was genuinely shocked at that

I was also horrified but I wasn't surprised. She doesn't seem the brightest bulb in the pack, does she? Plus I've seen people use excuses such as "it's in the past so I don't need to learn about it" God help us all

Reactions: 3
Has it finished? I’ve just noticed it’s not on tonight, it’s only been on for three weeks.

It was the same with the wall it was on at loads of different times if it was even on at all certain weeks.
I love me a saturday gameshow but shit when they can't get their schedule consistent.

Reactions: 4
We’ve just checked and it’s not on next week either! Does anyone know what’s going on? It’s the highlight of my week

We’ve just checked and it’s not on next week either! Does anyone know what’s going on? It’s the highlight of my week
I read on Twitter that there was a 3 week summer special and a 16 episode season starts later in the year 🥲 not sure how reliable Twitter is though! Haha

The boyf was adamant he hated Michael Mcintyre and would never watch The Wheel. After weeks of moaning, he finally gave in and it took him around 5 minutes to warm up to the show. Now he actively suggests we put it on when we're bored the girl from Warrington in one of the earlier episodes who took the lowest prize ruined both of our days.