Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OoglyBoogly

Chatty Member
We hated Calvin too. It's mean but we were cheering when he lost the second question. We loved Richard, so glad he won.

Reactions: 9

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
He is isn't he?
Took it so personally when he was chosen to be 'red' for one question.
Yeah on the Explorers question when he was redzoned by the contestant: “I do know about Ernest Shackleton” (said in a smug voice)

Then when he got spun in whilst he was in red “I did try to warn you” (said in an even smugger voice)

Prick

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Ah that was great. So happy for him.
Good job he chose Sara, I don't think Tom would've had a clue in that final question.

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Wilfred was one of them 🥴
---
I’m fuming the guy from tiktok is on here (Joel). They should have forced him to disclose that he makes hundreds on tiktok…
What does he do on tiktok???

Is it just me or do the contestants all seem to have a sob story these days???

Reactions: 8

RStoneX

Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

That thing called Maura is a shame to Ireland. 😑

I am not from there and I know Donegal is further from Tipperary than bloody Cork 😒

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
We got the board game and my husband, who reckons he hates the show, wanted the theme tune played every time we spun the wheel and would dance and sing every time. You haven't lived until a gruff, grey, sweary Yorkshire man is yelling "THE WHEEL, THE WHEEL!" whilst throwing his arms in the air like he just don't care 🤣🤣🤣

Is there any surgery she hasn't had?
Hahahahaha this is hilarious. We got it and my dad plays the theme tune EVERY time we spin it 🤦🏼‍♀️ He won’t play unless the music plays!

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Big Narstie acting like a dick would be fine if he was just playing for himself but he was meant to be helping the contestants to win money. He was jeopardising other people’s winnings the selfish tw@t

“Orange” for a green fruit or vegetable. Nobody is that dense surely?