Michael McIntyre

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any other fans on here? I love the man. :giggle:

He's the perfect comedian/presenter for family entertainment, imo, which is a rarity. So many comics these days seem to rely on sex or smutty jokes to get a laugh, but I've noticed he doesn't do that. He just seems to be one of those naturally funny people we meet in life who can make us laugh and we all wish we'd be seated next to them at parties, wedding receptions, etc, - I'm sure we've all known one or two exactly like that ourselves, whether within family or worklife situations - and think ... they should be on the stage!

Anyone else agree? <please say yes, please say yes, please say yes> 😁

Reactions: 4
Yes, like you say, he's perfect family comedian. Which makes him perfect for Saturday night telly because he works for all the family, not hugely smutty/sweary/dark with his comedy that has to be post watershed.

I accept he isn't everyone's cup of tea, but that applies to every comedian, Michael is brilliant at what he does and being family friendly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I like him on game shows loved the wheel, he's not my cup of tea as a comedian but I can see why people love him

• Heart
Yes, like you say, he's perfect family comedian. Which makes him perfect for Saturday night telly because he works for all the family, not hugely smutty/sweary/dark with his comedy that has to be post watershed.

I accept he isn't everyone's cup of tea, but that applies to every comedian, Michael is brilliant at what he does and being family friendly.
Completely agree with every word, Stephen. Glad you're a fan too! (y)