Michael Barrymore - death in the pool

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s on tik tok and has a fair following, folk thinking he’s hilarious. He makes my skin crawl

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Dunno if I said it before in this thread or the secret celeb gossip thread but I've always said he's the type of person to live til like 110 out of pure spite.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thing is I always thought Barrymore was a ‘talented” presenter but in hindsight reading about the actual injuries caused I feel a bit sick. I always thought Stuart had just drowned. I didn’t realise the other injuries at the time. Maybe he had nothing to do with it but someone at that party did and they need convicted.

Reactions: 9
He’s on tik tok and has a fair following, folk thinking he’s hilarious. He makes my skin crawl
Doesn't he know the ticky Tok is for the YOUNG and those who don't do a runner when a poor guy is murdered at their house.

When his dolt of a lawyer tried to blame that mans injuries on falling and hitting his crotch area on the edge of the pool I KNEW then that POS knew 100% of what went on that night.
Otherwise they wouldn't have been disgustingly grasping at strings and insulting others intelligence with that utter horse tit!

Reactions: 16
This is just wild speculation on my part but be honest, we’ve all thought along these lines. Barrymore obviously has anger bubbling beneath the surface, you saw it spill out on big brother and the piers Morgan interview etc. His wife said he drugged and beat her horribly, if true he is violent to extremely vulnerable persons. He enjoys, and has a talent for, humiliating people in smutty and degrading ways- see ANY of his programmes. It would be more surprising if he WASN’T involved in what happened, at least as a goading spectator. It maybe started out as a nasty turn (something he may have even indulged in before) and turned to murder before his eyes. I say murder because every right-minded person would be aware that forcing a pool thermometer into someone’s body is likely to cause serious injury or death.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This is just wild speculation on my part but be honest, we’ve all thought along these lines. Barrymore obviously has anger bubbling beneath the surface, you saw it spill out on big brother and the piers Morgan interview etc. His wife said he drugged and beat her horribly, if true he is violent to extremely vulnerable persons. He enjoys, and has a talent for, humiliating people in smutty and degrading ways- see ANY of his programmes. It would be more surprising if he WASN’T involved in what happened, at least as a goading spectator. It maybe started out as a nasty turn (something he may have even indulged in before) and turned to murder before his eyes. I say murder because every right-minded person would be aware that forcing a pool thermometer into someone’s body is likely to cause serious injury or death.
I didn’t know about his ex wife’s allegations; maybe it doesn’t come up in documentaries for legal reasons … but is potentially a game changer if he’s shown violent dominance before.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I didn’t know about his ex wife’s allegations; maybe it doesn’t come up in documentaries for legal reasons … but is potentially a game changer if he’s shown violent dominance before.
There were reasons why Cheryl didn't want him at her funeral.
Wicked, wicked man and so was the company he kept, that night.

I can remember going round to visit my Nan who used to get The Sun delivered and there often seemed to be an interview with Cheryl where she told all about the tit he dealt her.

Reactions: 2
He was on tv recently clearly fully supported by ITV 🙄 Helping in a west end stage production (think it was just trying to get him seen again). Well he shouldn’t have bothered. He was a shaking wreck, hardly coherent…look like karma gave him a big shake 🥊

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I swear I read something a few years ago and Barrymore being accused by a prostitute he'd hired of basically assaulting her physically and sexually. Tied her up and hit her, wouldn't let leave, sexually abused her ... none of this stuff she had agreed to do. He sounds like a spectacularly angry, nasty, unreconstructed criminally inclined violent bastard. I never liked him, he always seemed to have a very hard edge to him at his peak. Then we've seen him freak out and get nasty when he was on the slippery slope to oblivion. He strikes me as the kind of person who is utterly hollow and rage-filled and needs attention and applause to fill the void. Notice his pity throughout the years since Lubbock's death has never been for Stuart or his family - it's been nothing but self-pity from Barrymore, pity for himself about the destruction of his career and lifestyle. He is utterly loathsome, one of the worst celebs out there still living IMO.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Just started the podcast. The police really messed up at the scene. Horrific.

• Sad
Wasn't there a story leaked by a nurse at a private hospital that the horrid bastard turned up at the hospital straight from the party because he'd broken his dick. How do you break your dick? I shan't listen to the podcast but wondering if the injuries to Stuart relate.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Wasn't there a story leaked by a nurse at a private hospital that the horrid bastard turned up at the hospital straight from the party because he'd broken his dick. How do you break your dick? I shan't listen to the podcast but wondering if the injuries to Stuart relate.
I'm not a doctor 😉🤣
However, a broken dick I believe is when part of the lining of the penis is torn.
I wish I could find the podcast that described it.
It was terrifying but interesting.
I think it's really called a penile fracture and it can only happen during an erection.

Im scared of what a google search might turn up. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not a doctor 😉🤣
However, a broken dick I believe is when part of the lining of the penis is torn.
I wish I could find the podcast that described it.
It was terrifying but interesting.
I think it's really called a penile fracture and it can only happen during an erection.

Im scared of what a google search might turn up. LOL
I concur, my eyes don't need that on a Monday morning! What the feck drugs were they taking that night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2