Mia Wootton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she does like to spend lol. I like how she seems very normal and not obsessed about being super skinny like a lot of girls. She looks nice

Reactions: 2
I used to like her but she now comes across a bit slobby/dirty and talks like a baby

Reactions: 9
WOW. This girl cannot fake tan herself without looking orange. She also vlogs A LOT illegally in the car, films herself driving with her phone in her hand etc. She screams at her poor boyfriend. Lives in her Dad's house rent free and does not seem appreciative whatsoever.

Reactions: 5
She’s so irritating. Her videos where she says about losing weight but not putting pressure on herself…. I mean fine, she doesn’t need to lose weight at all but hun, don’t pretend you want to with those videos because you eat ‘maccies’ in every other one. There’s not putting pressure on yourself and then there’s not even trying.

Also, her getting ready to go to work in trackies is just a joke. Most people don’t have the luxury of daddy paying them to show up at an office with their dog for half a day replying to a couple of emails in our loungewear. Or maybe I just didn’t manifest it hard enough 🙄

Reactions: 6
Oh my I’m so glad I’ve found this!! YES - her life isn’t real. She lives in her dads house, ‘works’ for her day half day with her dog, she don’t pay anything! Her bloke does all the saving and she spends her money she does earn. Her clothes and bags obsession is redic and like alll the other girls on TT All their money goes on fast fashion.

She’s so irritating. Her videos where she says about losing weight but not putting pressure on herself…. I mean fine, she doesn’t need to lose weight at all but hun, don’t pretend you want to with those videos because you eat ‘maccies’ in every other one. There’s not putting pressure on yourself and then there’s not even trying.

Also, her getting ready to go to work in trackies is just a joke. Most people don’t have the luxury of daddy paying them to show up at an office with their dog for half a day replying to a couple of emails in our loungewear. Or maybe I just didn’t manifest it hard enough 🙄
Oh that manifest crap

Reactions: 1
I innocently followed her a while back but she annoys me so much. The whole manifestation/journaling thing is laughable, who’s doing that at 6am in the morning? Also agree with the ‘losing weight but not putting pressure on myself’ which shows awful eating habits of hardly anything all day, then a maccies? Her clothes hauls are awful, the oversized hoodies etc are not a good look but besides that the consumption of buying that much fast fashion- yikes! Also what is her job exactly, doesn’t look like much work in a tracksuit and her dog?

Reactions: 4
I innocently followed her a while back but she annoys me so much. The whole manifestation/journaling thing is laughable, who’s doing that at 6am in the morning? Also agree with the ‘losing weight but not putting pressure on myself’ which shows awful eating habits of hardly anything all day, then a maccies? Her clothes hauls are awful, the oversized hoodies etc are not a good look but besides that the consumption of buying that much fast fashion- yikes! Also what is her job exactly, doesn’t look like much work in a tracksuit and her dog?
She works for her dad doing admin. She would never get away with the stuff she gets away with at work in the real world.
- taking your dog to work
- wearing trackies
- constantly filming herself at work for TT
- and doing her personal stuff

she wouldn’t last a day!

She works for her dad doing admin. She would never get away with the stuff she gets away with at work in the real world.
- taking your dog to work
- wearing trackies
- constantly filming herself at work for TT
- and doing her personal stuff

she wouldn’t last a day!
That makes so much sense 🤣 knew it wasn’t proper work. Her voice grinds on me too

Her new house has been broken into. As awful as it is, absolute text book - building work happening, and posting all over social media when they will be there and not. Very likely local people who probably know she’s on socials

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She looks like she’s been punched in the face. Too much lip filler. She was pretty enough before

Wow - she has a huge disposable income for someone who was saving for a house and has now just bought a house and has gone straight into renovating it! She does admin work and must get a bit of money on the side from SM, but even so. I’ve had to stop watching her as in the current climate I find it slightly unsavoury…

Wow - she has a huge disposable income for someone who was saving for a house and has now just bought a house and has gone straight into renovating it! She does admin work and must get a bit of money on the side from SM, but even so. I’ve had to stop watching her as in the current climate I find it slightly unsavoury…
She doesn’t save a penny, that house and reno will be all down to her partner , she’s said in one of her you tube videos she does all the spending and Dan her bloke does all the saving, she didn’t need to pay rent as the house she lived in was her dads. The amount she spends it absolutely disgusting.

she still spending so much / maybe sort your door out? And sort out better security for your house? It’s defo local people who know your ins and outs. The clothes she buys are awful anyway and why does she need 100 tracksuits all massive on her?

Reactions: 3
Jesus, she’s gormless as duck! She really thinks she is a 10/10, as she says.
Her boyfriend isn’t right either, seems a bit slow. 😂

• Haha
Jesus, she’s gormless as duck! She really thinks she is a 10/10, as she says.
Her boyfriend isn’t right either, seems a bit slow. 😂
Such a odd realtionship she looks like her bf ma she legit looks late 40s and he looks like her toy boy.

• Haha
Yeah it is weird. She also does really annoying childish things around him and he just looks at her like there is nothing between the eyes! weird relationship.

She really pisses me off that she cuts everyone up when driving and anyone who doesn’t let her go is a ”prick”, she really does think she is number 1!

Her worst feature is her mouth, she has duck lips and can’t stand it when she does that weird pout then twists her lip thing whilst looking at the camera.

Such an hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.