Mia Woodhall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s a catfish and loves herself FAR too much. i’m all about loving yourself and feeling empowered but turning ur hair to the side every 5 minutes to show off ur side profile because you’ve had a few compliments about it and flaunting your hair about because you can master a curly blow… like have a day off luv

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely a catfish and too extreme on the editing. Most recent Instagram ad was a total photoshop fail. Don’t know what to believe is real with this girl. Also lots of rumours her dad faked his own death as he was caught out for being a conman… not sure on the validity of that but the amount of times she’s out of the country she doesn’t seem to hide splashing the stolen cash

Attachments

Last edited:
I don’t know enough about her to have an opinion but Jesus Christ the girl loves FaceApp doesn’t she. Her on instagram and her on tik tok look like two different people🤣

Reactions: 2
Definitely a catfish and too extreme on the editing. Most recent Instagram ad was a total photoshop fail. Don’t know what to believe is real with this girl. Also lots of rumours her dad faked his own death as he was caught out for being a conman… not sure on the validity of that but the amount of times she’s out of the country she doesn’t seem to hide splashing the stolen cash

omg do you have any more info on her dad?

omg do you have any more info on her dad?
sean woodhall - looking at all of this info there is something fishy with his base of crime being in spain/mainly Marbella and Mia woodhall is in Marbella every other week?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
sean woodhall - looking at all of this info there is something fishy with his base of crime being in spain/mainly Marbella and Mia woodhall is in Marbella every other week?
thanks for the info! had no idea about all of that that’s crazy, i still don’t think maybe she knows though because she does always post about missing him and stuff.. or she could just be covering for him maybe

how on earth is her hair so thick after bleaching it then dying it dark then bleaching it again? but then she insists she has no extensions, have a day off babe you’re fake af

Reactions: 1