Mia Sully #mialindasully1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wears too much make up or is that just bad editing her face compared to others on pics doesn’t seem normal she is pretty tho

Reactions: 1
Have you seen her latest posts came back from Dubai which she had visited during lock down with Henry. she came home alone while he carried on the holiday with videos of other girls. He’s then come back taken her from a tier 4 to a hotel in Bournemouth for the night and then he’s taken her to Dubai for a holiday again while in between she’s asking if anyone can do her eyelashes and nails illegally

Reactions: 8
She’s embarrassing, that girl has no respect for herself letting him treat her like that, how sad

Reactions: 8
I know and she hasn’t followed any lock down rules at all during the first lock down they lived together in a flat and had people over also had take away every night I mean atleast learn to cook something

Reactions: 4
I’m honestly surprised this thread hasn’t got a lot more posts on it. It’s completely absurd. Her parents must be so ashamed as she clearly will let Henry just pick her up and drop her when it suits him. Buys her nice gifts and takes her on holiday and then dumps her again and she always goes running back

Reactions: 6
I’m honestly surprised this thread hasn’t got a lot more posts on it. It’s completely absurd. Her parents must be so ashamed as she clearly will let Henry just pick her up and drop her when it suits him. Buys her nice gifts and takes her on holiday and then dumps her again and she always goes running back
Completely agree with this, she obviously prefers the lifestyle he gives her over some self respect and that’s sad... ☹

I still can’t believe she said she’s in Dubai because Henry is working after Christmas she put a post up saying she was in a panic about packing as Henry had told her the night before he was taking her to Dubai. Surely if it’s work related he would of known in advance and anyway where is he finding the time to work as at the moment there documenting there life 24/7 and I can’t see any work being done

Reactions: 2
I still can’t believe she said she’s in Dubai because Henry is working after Christmas she put a post up saying she was in a panic about packing as Henry had told her the night before he was taking her to Dubai. Surely if it’s work related he would of known in advance and anyway where is he finding the time to work as at the moment there documenting there life 24/7 and I can’t see any work being done
They’re definitely not working...or at least legitimately, the other day they were even joking about how they’re not there for work on their stories. At least try and pretend you’re working 🤣

I didn’t realise daddy pumping his bank account full of ££££££ was classed as work 😅

Reactions: 4
How hasn’t this thread got more replies I wish it would! She is apparently a massive sl*g, Leah made a comment once that she’d been with nearly hundred or so men. She seems to love traveller boys. She just lets Henry treat her however to fund the travelling & visiting nice restaurants, all her items are fake designer it’s cringe!! Her & yaz FaceTune all their photos!! Her & Daisey O’Donnell hate eachother, I remember she uploaded a photo with Daisey ex Jordan saying “old friends” not long after they split...

Reactions: 6
How hasn’t this thread got more replies I wish it would! She is apparently a massive sl*g, Leah made a comment once that she’d been with nearly hundred or so men. She seems to love traveller boys. She just lets Henry treat her however to fund the travelling & visiting nice restaurants, all her items are fake designer it’s cringe!! Her & yaz FaceTune all their photos!! Her & Daisey O’Donnell hate eachother, I remember she uploaded a photo with Daisey ex Jordan saying “old friends” not long after they split...
I think this!! I’m always so confused why this thread hasn’t got more replies 🤮

Reactions: 3
Had a whole relationship with Leah’s best friend who was married to her cousin behind her back (she was even maid of honour at her wedding) Nathan has sadly passed away now too. But she saw all that, saw how much he broke Leah and still went after him. Then said Henry wouldn’t get away with that sort of stuff with her. 😂😂 When they split in summer he took a whole different girl to Ibiza and was showing her driving him round everywhere and she still went back to him when he dangled something designer in front of her face. The girl has absolutely no respect for herself whatsoever.

• Wow
Reactions: 10