Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen small youtubers use their money and earnings for blm but Mia keeps it and doesn’t even mention it in her videos honestly hope Mable doesn’t turn out like this
I agree that people in positions like Mia should set the example for supporting the blm movement. After all her audience are the next generation, the ones that need to grow up in a 0 tolerance racist society. She should be using her platform to the advantage of setting a solid example, not just share a bunch of posts on her IG story like it’s a trend and her thinking she’s doing her bit. You really see the true intentions of a lot of these influences in crisis.

Reactions: 5
With everything going on in the world we get a video from Mia talking about how she likes having tops see through so people can see her nipple piercings, and "likes having her boobs out" honestly sometimes I forget she is a 17 year old self. She also claims she isnt over sexualising then talks about her boobs for a majority of the video... I honestly wish her mum would talk to her because she now seems to be trying to portray herself similar to Anastasia Kingsnorth who does over sexualise herself a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With everything going on in the world we get a video from Mia talking about how she likes having tops see through so people can see her nipple piercings, and "likes having her boobs out" honestly sometimes I forget she is a 17 year old self. She also claims she isnt over sexualising then talks about her boobs for a majority of the video... I honestly wish her mum would talk to her because she now seems to be trying to portray herself similar to Anastasia Kingsnorth who does over sexualise herself a lot
I remember she had a go at me because i thought it was weird that a 17year old girl was posing in her underwear and that it was dangerous because she’s still a child! and instead of actually speaking to me about it she just deleted my comment 🤦🏼‍♀️

edit: may i also add that i’m the same age as mia and it’s so embarrassing seeing people act like her

Reactions: 9
Mia *post TikTok about god and telling him to lick her vagina*

12/13 year olds in the comments “YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I agree that people in positions like Mia should set the example for supporting the blm movement. After all her audience are the next generation, the ones that need to grow up in a 0 tolerance racist society. She should be using her platform to the advantage of setting a solid example, not just share a bunch of posts on her IG story like it’s a trend and her thinking she’s doing her bit. You really see the true intentions of a lot of these influences in crisis.
Let’s not forget that she still posted a video last Tuesday which was the blackout day 🙄

• Wow
Let’s not forget that she still posted a video last Tuesday which was the blackout day 🙄
wow ! She couldn’t even wait until the next day. Did she post a black screen aswell? And blm posts that day too? She really is greedy, couldn’t miss a post day for something so important

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen small youtubers use their money and earnings for blm but Mia keeps it and doesn’t even mention it in her videos honestly hope Mable doesn’t turn out like this
She most likely will because Mia is a bad influence on her daughter atm it wouldn’t surprise me

Reactions: 4
wow ! She couldn’t even wait until the next day. Did she post a black screen aswell? And blm posts that day too? She really is greedy, couldn’t miss a post day for something so important
I have no idea as she’s blocked me on Instagram 😂 but I doubt it!

Reactions: 2
Mia talking about how she likes having tops see through so people can see her nipple piercings, and "likes having her boobs out"
not only this but in the same video she said She is self conscious about her boobs, then to go on and say “I like getting my tits out”. Mia, you’re 17??? Your breasts should be the last thing on your mind. Not to mention she goes on about not liking her boobs but she always wears a sports bra and bralettes in her videos and in front of her family. and some of those clips of her trying on the clothes made me very uncomfortable as a lot of it was see through and she wasn’t wearing a bra...

Reactions: 10
not only this but in the same video she said She is self conscious about her boobs, then to go on and say “I like getting my tits out”. Mia, you’re 17??? Your breasts should be the last thing on your mind. Not to mention she goes on about not liking her boobs but she always wears a sports bra and bralettes in her videos and in front of her family. and some of those clips of her trying on the clothes made me very uncomfortable as a lot of it was see through and she wasn’t wearing a bra...
She hardly wears a bra you can tell and when she where’s that white dress of hers you can tell she doesn’t wear a bra because they look so saggy and it’s disgusting no one wants to see her disgusting boobs

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She hardly wears a bra you can tell and when she where’s that white dress of hers you can tell she doesn’t wear a bra because they look so saggy and it’s disgusting no one wants to see her disgusting boobs
That’s going a bit far to say she’s got disgusting boobs. Everyone’s body and boobs are different and especially as larger boobs grow they have a tendency to sag and drop

I get that you were talking about the inappropriate clothes Mia wears but no one deserves to have their body called disgusting

Reactions: 13
She’s got a cheek seen as she idolises Jeffree Star

Is it just me that is baffled by all of mias short skirts. Like does everyone not see her underwear considering she would be bending over to pick up Mabel or play with her and just stuff like that. Like I get if she was going on a night out but if she playing in the garden or picking up Mabel (especially when she starts walking and that) like won’t everyone see her underwear. Maybe I am just baffled but if I’m out with my Baby cousins and that Like I try not to wear short skirts because I really don’t want people to see my underwear

Just watched her TikTok. She’s actually lost it. She’s appealing to the preteens because she literally acts like one yet thinks she’s mature. She is going to cringe hard when she’s older, hopefully poor Mabel won’t feel the brunt of her Mum’s constant little lies.

Reactions: 7
Her TikTok is damaging for her reputation to be honest.

She wants to be this teen who had a baby then turned her life around and acts super mature.

Her tiktoks scream immaturity! Not many companies will want to sponsor somebody who makes things like that. The things she posts are literally her talking tit.

Slagging off the nurses (in the middle of a pandemic when nurses are meant to be praised!)

Lying about people bullying her child

Swearing around and about her child!

Claiming an entire religion judges her for being a teen mum. (Even though somebody very kindly explained on here that the Virgin Mary was a teen)

People don’t want to be involved with that immature crap, good luck with future brand deals as they will avoid sponsoring you in fear of how many people your next TikTok will offend.

Reactions: 11
I’m getting the feeling that Mias youtube isn’t going to last, Every time she films a vlog it’s the same old same old “do you guys want to see 10 min vlogs or 20 min vlogs” “so guys i’m editing a video right now” “just finished editing a video going up for monday.. or is it tuesday? i don’t know... let me know when you want it up”. People don’t want to hear about your boring ass editing schedule, I truly think people just want to hear about Mabel.

Your attitude is disgusting if you feel the need to make hateful comments about another woman’s body.

There’s nothing wrong with not wanting to see another woman’s boobs and saying you don’t like the clothes she is wearing, but you don’t need to put another woman down on the way they look.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It just occurred to me that I’ve never seen Mabel actually laugh, I’ve seen her smile abit but that’s it.. she always seems content but never excited/happy! My son is constantly smiling and laughing, and I mean proper hysterical laughing constantly.. it really doesn’t take much to make a baby laugh 🤔 I know babies are all different but Mabel just seems like the worlds most boring baby, i haven’t seen any personality, she kinda acts like a doll staring at the wall for 8 hours I’m js 💀

Mia needs a break from social media people only put the best parts of their life’s on instagram and Mia needs to realise this

How long is college in the UK where I live it’s four years but Mia says she want to be finished college before she has another baby at the end of next year??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.