Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she posted any links to petitions anywhere? That’s the only thing on her Twitter recently apart from her begging for money
i literally haven’t seen anything besides that tweet! Beth reposted someone else’s post about it on her insta story but that’s all I saw from both of them

Reactions: 1
Interesting that she “has 10k in the bank” but hasn’t spared a penny for the blmm...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The way she says “embarrassing” and “honestly CONSIDERING changing my mind” just shows she doesn’t understand the magnitude of this issue at all. I understand she’s young, but even Beth was more sensitive and appropriate with this topic. No one gives a f*ck if you might not go to America now, people are dying ffs. It’s not just an embarrassment. This tweet is an embarrassment. As a rich white girl, who’s biggest “struggle” is not having a boyfriend, don’t even comment if you aren’t going to be sympathetic, Supportive or helpful and just make it about yourself. I’m sorry but I’m mad lmao
people are being murdered by the police and national protests are going on at the moment but stop the presses guys. Mia *might* not go to America after this. Ffs she makes one step forward then a nosedive back

• Heart
Reactions: 7
did she really just take the horrendous situation happening in america and make it about herself? vile
View attachment 142570
Does she even know what goes in to moving to America? About 5 years ago I seriously looked into it, and I mean actually applied for a visa not just saying “oh I might go”

1. you need a trade that they want... we were refused as my dad is self employed builder and at the time there was too many of that trade.
I very much doubt YouTuber is a trade America will benefit from.

2. you have to have usually around a year’s salary saved up in savings

3. ANYBODY under 21 has to reapply when they are 21! So lets say she’s accepted at 17, she may live there for 4 years and then when she 21 they can refuse her visa.

Some rules may have changed since I last looked but let’s face it, she doesn’t even pay for her own groceries at the moment so how will she pay out for health care!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really enjoyed Mia's assumptions video, she just seemed like a different person, more relaxed and calm. Did anyone else think that or is it just me?

Reactions: 3
I really enjoyed Mia's assumptions video, she just seemed like a different person, more relaxed and calm. Did anyone else think that or is it just me?
the thing she said about having cats and dogs...I really hope she introduces them properly. cats and dogs have been known to be territorial and aggressive towards each other when introduced (and she said cats and dogs PLURAL so I hope she goes about it the proper way every time). I would hate for her, mabel or any animals to get hurt because of her own recklessness

Reactions: 1
I agree with you. I did write a comment after it was posted on this thread but can’t seem to see it now 😔 thought it was nice and relaxed and I actually found myself looking forward to the next one! Let’s home she keeps up this realism now

admittedly she did have to get in the “I’m buying a house” and the whole thing about not liking men. But it’s a step in the right direction

I’m just disappointed really because I was such a big fan last year and now I always have hesitation to watch a video or look on Mia’s social media even sometimes I hesitate to come on here because it feels like every time she posts she’s done something else. I just don’t get how she can have a platform and not want to do good with it.
Her young followers may not be able to donate to the blmm but she can and while she is a privileged young white girl she can educate herself and then use that education to teach her younger followers who may not understand. And this can be applied to all aspects of life including supporting the blmm since she’s in a position as an older I guess “role model” to her audience to do this.
I’ve found myself enjoying the odd video or liking a tiktok but I would say now 95% of her content I just don’t get it. She could talk about her experiences with midwives and birth in a proper video to help rather than a series of Tiktoks where the narrative is changed to fit the sound that’s playing.
I know people can make up things to suit sounds on Tiktok that’s the nature of the app and the bigger accounts that I’ve seen.

I thought I needed to get a second opinion so I got my boyfriend to watch through the videos and Tiktoks and everything mentioned in this thread and he did spend a good hour reading all the threads too and what he said was he didn’t know how to feel and say about what he’d seen because from seeing her pregnancy videos to the more recent videos he started to notice personality changes and as he put it “changing the format to suit the explore and recommended pages”.

I really hope that the Mia we’re seeing right now matures and eventually acknowledges that mistakes were made in things that she said and some that she did and that we can see her and Mabel-Ocean grow and have a good life. She can put out good content it’s happened before and even now things like the house tour were good

i don’t usually post on here but didn’t know where else to say this as i know mia would probably see this as an attack if i sent this to her directly on social media. she has acknowledged the black lives matter movement and everything going on at the moment and i really hope this leads her to change her stance on using a ‘dark skinned’ sperm donor because she ‘likes those skin tones’. as a mixed race child i found it SO difficult to cope with the hardships of racism because my dark skinned dad wasn’t around and i felt no one else in my family understood what i was dealing with. using a black sperm donor for aesthetic reasons is ignorant and unfair on the child who will have to deal with racism during their upbringing in a white background. so hopefully this makes her think about things

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i don’t usually post on here but didn’t know where else to say this as i know mia would probably see this as an attack if i sent this to her directly on social media. she has acknowledged the black lives matter movement and everything going on at the moment and i really hope this leads her to change her stance on using a ‘dark skinned’ sperm donor because she ‘likes those skin tones’. as a mixed race child i found it SO difficult to cope with the hardships of racism because my dark skinned dad wasn’t around and i felt no one else in my family understood what i was dealing with. using a black sperm donor for aesthetic reasons is ignorant and unfair on the child who will have to deal with racism during their upbringing in a white background. so hopefully this makes her think about things
Agree with you 100% babies of colour are not fashion accessories. I am also mixed race and I’ve experienced racism from white people and black. Being mixed puts you in an awkward position where you’re not really considered part of the black community but you’re not white enough. I was never treated unkindly within my own family but mixed children can be mistreated in society which I’m sure she hasn’t thought about.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This girl is in feckin cukoo land I swear. how are we the only ones that can see the things she says are absolutely idiotic. I could have told you all she has plans to move to America, she seriously is a kid who’s mind is up on the clouds. Every aspect of her plans are ignorant and childish. It’s selfish denying your kids access to 50% or their being, she needs educating.. I don’t think she’s thought of the risks and repercussions of bringing a mixed race baby into her family with no knowledge of the black heritage. She’d be isolating her child into a life that will discriminate against them... as recent events have proven. I can see her having a mixed race baby purely for clout honestly. She fully made that tweet about herself, America doesn’t want you anyway darling.

You can tell she hasn’t done any real research into the completely bullshit she says, dangerous for the age range of her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hopefully she has sense to further her education, she does however give off this vibe that she thinks her channel is much bigger than it really is. I think I’m too old to understand why people would want to be YouTube famous..there are so many other teen mum you tubers so what would make her content relevant in say five years time?
i mean look at Zoella, she had way more followers than Mia and teenager girls completely idolised her, and now shes just forgotten and irrelevant

i mean look at Zoella, she had way more followers than Mia and teenager girls completely idolised her, and now shes just forgotten and irrelevant
YouTube is getting less and less bothered with. Mia isn’t original and it isn’t a popular platform anymore like it was 10 years ago. She’s deluded if she thinks it’s going to make her rich and famous. She’s just another teen mum vlogger. I think it’s too early to brag, she’s letting her little following get to her head already.

• Haha
Victoria’s every post now is showing how Mia suddenly does things with Mabel now, I feel like it’s her way of showing that Mia is now doing things

Reactions: 5
the fact that Mia is so ignorant about black issues and probably knows little to nothing about the topic just bleeping shows she can't have a mixed race baby. first things first, stop bleeping fetishizing mixed kids! people in interracial relationships are in love, hence have a family together. or it just happens as an accident and that's fine as well. you aren't dating any black man, therefore duck off and have kids your own color. also i've said this here before and i'll say it again, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A KID WITH A BLACK PERSON DOESN'T MEAN THE BABY'S SKIN IS GOING TO BE MEDIUM TONE, THEIR HAIR IS GOING TO BE BOUNCY CURLS AND THEY'RE GONNA HAVE GREEN EYES. what the hell is mia going to do if the baby comes out with 4 type hair, dark skin and super brown eyes? if you're having a baby with someone of a different race in hopes of having a lightskin baby, you need a bleeping reality check. secondly, i can't even imagine being a mixed race kid, living in rural England with no father figure who looks like me. that's literally asking for identity issues, internalized racism and self hatred because you don't fit in with your family. please if you're going to have a kid with someone do it because you love them and not because you think the baby is going to turn out cute, literally who cares how the baby looks like ffs. stg ever since she said that, it was like a slap on the face that Mia is privileged. Sorry for the rant, I am mixed race myself and faced a tit load of colorism growing up and when I moved to America I faced a lot of passive racism and people not taking me seriously. It's 2020 don't be so bleeping ignorant!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Mia is just so immature saying about mabels dad “I can’t stand the man” she obviously did like him at one point to sleep with him in the first place and be in a relationship with him it’s not fair to Mabel to be hearing stuff like this as she grows up

Reactions: 13
I was scrolling through tik tok and i found that mia commented this on a post. I’ve personally never had a child but i’m unsure how i feel about this? i don’t know if she’s trying to shade her doctors and midwife or if i’m just reading this wrong?
A0D3C978-5EB3-461C-9099-8BF6AB209B2A.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.