Mercer7official

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thread I’ve created, so please forgive me if I’ve done it wrong!
I’ve mainly followed her account for fashion inspiration and I like the message she’s putting out regarding sustainable clothing. However I’ve unfollowed her today due to her ignorance regarding the BLM movement. She’s posted on her grid for #blackouttuesday, yet has continued to post stories about her daughters birthday party tagging a business that I presume gifted her stuff for it (although she didn’t actually declare it). Clearly just jumped on the bandwagon without caring about the sentiment behind it. Would it have hurt to wait a day to post about a child’s 6th birthday, I’m sure none of her followers give a duck about watching her kids play in a swimming pool!?
Also always thought that she comes across as majorly stuck up

Reactions: 6
I’ve heard from people that have met her that she is extremely stuck up. She will look through you if you happen to haves lot less followers than her.

Reactions: 1
Literally came on here to see if anyone had said this, I bet when we look back at her insta in a few days the post will be deleted too.

I’ve heard from people that have met her that she is extremely stuck up. She will look through you if you happen to haves lot less followers than her.
What a dick! Shes only got around 30k herself, who does she think she is😂
Literally came on here to see if anyone had said this, I bet when we look back at her insta in a few days the post will be deleted too.
Great minds think alike!😂 She really doesn’t seem to get the concept behind it, I hope her followers have recognised her ignorance.

Reactions: 2
Also throughout lockdown she has not altered her content to suit the current climate at all, she is still posting lots of swipe ups every day with super expensive clothes/accessories. I just don’t think it’s very appropriate at the moment and in poor taste.

Reactions: 2
So glad theres finally a thread on her. I can't even remember why I started following her to be honest 😆

I noticed this morning that lots of the ‘fashun influencers’ have removed their black squares under the guise of not feeling genuine because they don’t truly understand blah blah. Absolutely nothing to do with a black square ruining the aesthetic of their heavily cultivated feed 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Surprised this is such a quiet thread. Harmless enough I’m sure but the gifting….ridiculous. Anyone see the daughter was gifted a Jacquemus handbag?!!!