Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Thank you. Sorry I did not know. Admin please remove my posts and all related replies.
Don’t apologise 😘
We’re just making sure you have all the support you need and if necessary please, please reach out to services that can give you more support and advice.

That goes for anyone who wants to post here, nobody wants to shut down the conversation we’re just making sure you’re safe and taking advantage of the services available on line that can support you fully when needed,

Rather than just listen and understand like many members here do. 😊

Reactions: 1

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Do you mind me asking a bit of background?, How old are you?

I know when it strikes, days like this can feel very lonely, but as Slummymummy says, please don't feel it's just you, everyone feels low at points in their lives, its just some are able to tap into things like coping strategies, distractions etc x

Reactions: 1

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I assume you live with you mum?, thats based on what you posted earlier about her going out. It is one thing to feel a certain way, but it can be really hard to explain why to other people, do you find it hard to verbalise to others, eg family? what's wrong or how you're feeling?

Wambam

Thank you. I appreciate it. I just find it so difficult at the moment. I don’t have any friends. A couple online friends but they don’t really care. Family wise, I’m not close to anyone. I’ve got my mum but all she’s done all day is shout at me. Apparently I’m hiding something and how dare I hide something from her. I just... I don’t have an answer. I’m exhausted. Exhausted of it being just me. I just want to walk away and leave everything behind

Sorry. Sorry this is awful of me
If I could hug you I would x

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Don’t apologise 😘
We’re just making sure you have all the support you need and if necessary please, please reach out to services that can give you more support and advice.

That goes for anyone who wants to post here, nobody wants to shut down the conversation we’re just making sure you’re safe and taking advantage of the services available on line that can support you fully when needed,

Rather than just listen and understand like many members here do. 😊
Thank you but I would rather my posts be deleted please

krstydiane

This is a great idea!

Not too great but better than I have been the past couple of months.

Just struggle with such irritability with anxiety. Sending love to you all! X