Menstrual cycles affected by covid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi All,

I recently had covid for the second time (I first got it nearly two years ago and was largely unaffected just felt a bit rubbish) and I’m also TTC with baby #2. I was due to start my period 3 days ago. I’m almost never late (I track my cycle on an app and have done for years just because I’m a curious bean) and usually start earlier than my predicted date or at most 1 day late.
I’ve taken two pregnancy tests; one yesterday and one today and both have been negative.
Has anyone else had covid affect their cycles? I know it was a thing when it first came out. I’m just so confused and I’ve had zero pms this month too. Can one just suddenly go through Menopause 😅 (can you tell I’m 40?!)

Hi All,

I recently had covid for the second time (I first got it nearly two years ago and was largely unaffected just felt a bit rubbish) and I’m also TTC with baby #2. I was due to start my period 3 days ago. I’m almost never late (I track my cycle on an app and have done for years just because I’m a curious bean) and usually start earlier than my predicted date or at most 1 day late.
I’ve taken two pregnancy tests; one yesterday and one today and both have been negative.
Has anyone else had covid affect their cycles? I know it was a thing when it first came out. I’m just so confused and I’ve had zero pms this month too. Can one just suddenly go through Menopause 😅 (can you tell I’m 40?!)
I think it was recently discussed on the TTC thread, something along those lines definitely came up. Might be a good place to ask.

I think it was recently discussed on the TTC thread, something along those lines definitely came up. Might be a good place to ask.
Thank you! I did see there was a TTC thread but there’s a lot to get through so hoped quite a specific one would be better rather than get lost in a huge umbrella subject. 😅

Thank you! I did see there was a TTC thread but there’s a lot to get through so hoped quite a specific one would be better rather than get lost in a huge umbrella subject. 😅
You shouldn’t enable to search the thread for the word “Covid” and it’ll take you to what to need x

• Heart
Reactions: 1