Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

latranla

Is Georgina the girl he ditched melly for or was seeing her while with melly ? Wonder how long this one will last for !?

missyt95

Wondering what this news is… I think it’s a space for her and her sister to do makeup I.e a makeup studio in……southgaaaaate

Cloudnymph22

I really, really like MS. I think her make-up always looks on point and she is in my opinion, very, very pretty. But today’s q&a annoys me. She denies having any plastic surgery, but a quick google search shows the opposite.. I have seen some old photos of her, and although she is so pretty before, it’s easy to spot that she got work done. And it’s nothing wrong about that! But I get so disappointed when influencers lie about it.. :cautious:

shhhhhsasha

Yes and no full length shots or her going out to bars etc in fact she doesn't seem to be out with Seda London and Co at all these days, seems a lot more ‘homely’
Seda and her team are very quiet and some are in Dubai and still quiet. Maybe they are reading this

zivaahun

I have seen Costas a few times. It must be weird having a dad better looking than you!
That's how it was with my ex boyfriend. :ROFLMAO:
Both handsome, he looked exactly like his dad, but his dad was a gym rat, so that give him a little extra.

shhhhhsasha

when you say again do you mean the wedding last month or another wedding party this week? If you go back a couple pages you can see.

sorry to go back to this but why is Seda London uploading videos of her bf with his face covered? Like upload his face or none at all. Why do you need to tell the world you got a man lol
Because he is a drunk dealer called Mike 😂 he’s not handsome either and short and skinny 😂. He’s also younger then her. She is only with him because he has money 💰

Its_Me

VIP Member
Someone else I was thinking of in prison. He is in Cyprus apparently, don’t know why his Instagram account has gone. Did he have a baby with that Georgina?

Theladybee

She has been posting a lot about her pilates and personal training I guess she reached that age now where you can’t eat what you like and not put on weight like she use to say in her Q&As that she is lucky she stays slim and doesn’t exercise.

Still love to know why Amy left George.
George had cheated on Amy several times in the past. Him and his brother are exactly the same. I never did think Amy was suited to George just didn't see their personalities suiting. Amy is with some one else now

Renata

VIP Member
Sure that’s what my partner told me and think I said here a little while ago. When I ask too much I get brushed off 😆 Say what you want about her though, she did make a lucky escape from him really, bad fucking news he is. I know she knew what he had done before but we don’t know what went on between them behind the scenes, how he drew her in etc.
although she is thick she isnt that thick - he drew her in with his abusive boyish money.

I wonder if he went down for hitting women?

PritiP

She claims she is single

defo her!! She looks just the same in real life. Im
Not gonna lie she did look good. I was hoping she would look different in real life. He was tall around 28-30 I would say maybe, good looking if you like that Greek god vibe. But you know what I found random was that she went up to the till to pay the bill?? Why?
Maybe she is under cover sugarmama lol

Attachments

Last edited:

Renata

VIP Member
There is another post of her in her underwear it was posted on guru gossip but I cannot access it.

it was close to glamour modelling (without the curves).

Renata

VIP Member
Looks like another free stay - if Cornwall is so expensive and popular why are they gifting her?

I doubt she paid for it. Most of these “influencers” are used to not paying despite charging for bog standard makeup.

yes, Mel thinks she is the most prettiest, best dressed and best artist out there. If you’re really the best.. your husband wouldn’t have cheated.
Well that’s not a very nice comment to make to another girl you don’t know is it. I think that’s the whole point of this thread, people just trying to say a little of what they know compared to how she is portraying herself. That is all...