Melissaswardobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say pls?
Csnnot remembee but something along the lines of if you see sweat marks or something on the windows of a bus then a black girl was sitting there, she was part of the influencers who had old tweets exposed for being haters and racists against their own but esp against black women

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I've just come across this woman opening beauty advent calendars. She has 11 of them. I presume they are all gifted from the companys but none of the stories are marked as adverts.

I do understand people being honest about things but to me she comes across as ungrateful.
She’s done this last year as well it really grates on me the way she turns her nose up at some of the products. OK not everything is going to be something we really wanted but I’m sure someone else would be much more appreciative of it.

Reactions: 2
It does look like a lovely home and I’ve no doubt it is nice and reasonably sized. But she did a very good job of making her mums house look lovely too when from the outside it was a standard 2-3 bedroom council/ex council looking house. Not that I don’t think the husband isn’t well off though, coz 👀😳
Any idea what area of London that is? Those bay windows are 😍

Is she really getting 6 figures a post???
I could easily believe she’s getting paid that for this mid to long term partnership with Jo Malone but that’s a lot more than just one grid post. For a one-off Instagram post seems unlikely just from a CAC perspective if it’s luxury, if it’s a fast fash or fmcg where her posting could shift huge volume quite quickly then I don’t think it’s impossible, but would suspect they’d expect more than just the one grid post tbf or that it’d be paid out on conversions rather than an upfront payment and a prayer. But hopefully we have an actual influencer/partnerships manager who could say if this feels right for their work atm?🤞

Out of all the influencer huns Mel seems to be the most honest about money and most biz savvy - like years ago when she was saying she didn’t get out of bed for less than £500 a day her accounts actually reflected that, and her accounts now reflect a much better position than before so she’s not just hot air imo.

I’m sure her house is around the muswell hill Hampstead Heath area
Very expensive houses there I’m sure her husband must be a millionaire of some sort.
Well he is from what I’ve heard anyway

I like Mel but omg who has she got writing copy for her site? Year 9 work experience? Really basic errors are giving reach media not Goop.

(Also v disappointed in the savings article - would love to know what she actually does/thinks about savings & investments even if it is flawed, what was shared was a loada filler content bollocks 😴)