Melissa Baker/LissaB

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mods please delete this if not allowed (or if theres a thread on here I've missed) because she's only got around 40k followers but this woman drives me batty and I can't possibly be the only one who wants to have a good rant about her and the emotional abuse she puts her three children through daily.

Reactions: 3
Yep, the woman who calls herself a creator but creates zero content; constantly shouts aggressively at her kids and cries when she isn’t getting enough gifts sent to her. Lazy grifter.

A creator of what? 😂 Pull the other one, she's deluded. The way she speaks to her youngest two is next level gross. I'm not surprised the poor kids have issues with that piss poor example of a mother. Treats her eldest like her mate, sat and got stoned with her and her daughters (then) minor boyfriend not long ago. It's giving "I'm not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom."

She didn't seem in too much discomfort when she was working did she? Funny that 🤔

Reactions: 4
Oh this woman. Beg Central. Eldest daughter is vile learnt from her mother. But blames it on a disorder nope just dragged up. I feel so sorry for youngest two they gonna end up like the eldest. She's vile to them . Had SS on her door as she was reported for abuse. Online smoking weed all day with fake back pain . A tik tok ACC showed images of her flat and they are living in complete squalor due to her laziness.

Reactions: 5
I'd be bleeping ashamed if my teenage daughter spoke to people that way. It's not just 'trolls' she's a bleep to. It's anyone and everyone. Genuine disgrace of a family. And for a tit dad, the youngest twos dad sure as tit does an awful lot for her!

The way she talks to her youngest two makes me so sad for them.. she is just vile.

The way she talks to her youngest two makes me so sad for them.. she is just vile.
The hell she gave her son at Christmas over his present from his dad was disgusting. She had no right to project her anger onto him.

Sitting on live now reading the hate comments out to her youngest daughter. bleeping troglodytes.

She talks about being kind and mental health issues then screams blue murder at her youngest two and then the older daughter joins in with her... What happens to the 'Be kind' attitude then? But it's okay, she does it because she suffers from Mental Health and the kids understand. Woman should be ashamed, but there's no shame there, she does it all on Live. I'm surprised it's taken so long for SS to be involved.

Her gaggle of knobheads are hilarious. "These people should be charged for slander". I'm sorry, what? Charges for commenting on stuff we're literally seeing with our own eyes?

The whole 'this is a community' tit makes me laugh. Not to mention the trigger happy mod 'team' who are clearly a crust short of a pizza. All she's done tonight is signpost gossip sites for people who wanted to talk tit about her. Well done, Lissa 👏🏻

The eldest daughter speaks like a bloke and is aggressive to everyone. One day she might meet her match just as her mother did when she had her teeth knocked out. They are both incredibly cruel to the youngest daughter in particular, the child is constantly walking on eggshells, and when the eldest is abusive the mother encourages the cruelty. She’s almost 18 and that level of abuse could be reported to the police and SS. During one live the mother shouted at the youngest daughter and told her to duck off with her bottle cap lenses referring to her glasses. :(. When people tell her she’s being cruel to her children she starts with the emotional abuse by telling them it’s their fault people are calling out her abuse towards them. Her kids then get worried and start stroking her ego because they have no idea whether her mood is going to switch on them again.

She hates the fact her kids seem to like their dad so she does everything in her power to turn them against him, this usually works with her youngest daughter but is more difficult with her son …however when she needs a lift or money for her takeaway she expects him to drop everything which he appears to usually do, but god forbid if he is working during the day and can’t meet her instant demands then he is a c**t again….this is all played out during phone calls while on a live. She sits on her sofa all day every day wasting away her life in the hope she can make at least £20 a day, she has no friends in real life and a big day out for her kids is a trip to the corner shop. She self praises herself because deep down she knows she’s a dysfunctional scrounge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The eldest daughter speaks like a bloke and is aggressive to everyone. One day she might meet her match just as her mother did when she had her teeth knocked out. They are both incredibly cruel to the youngest daughter in particular, the child is constantly walking on eggshells, and when the eldest is abusive the mother encourages the cruelty. She’s almost 18 and that level of abuse could be reported to the police and SS. During one live the mother shouted at the youngest daughter and told her to duck off with her bottle top lenses referring to her glasses. :(. When people tell her she’s being cruel to her children she starts with the emotional abuse by telling them it’s their fault people are calling out her abuse towards them. Her kids then get worried and start stroking her ego because they have no idea whether her mood is going to switch on them again.

She hates the fact her kids seem to like their dad so she does everything in her power to turn them against him, this usually works with her youngest daughter but is more difficult with her son …however when she needs a lift or money for her takeaway she expects him to drop everything which he appears to usually do, but god forbid if he is working during the day and can’t meet her instant demands then he is a c**t again….this is all played out during phone calls while on a live. She sits on her sofa all day every day wasting away her life in the hope she can make at least £20 a day, she has no friends in real life and a big day out for her kids is a trip to the corner shop. She self praises herself because deep down she knows she’s a dysfunctional scrounge.
Absolutely, chefs kiss 🙌🏻

I genuinely could not believe the hassle she gave R over Christmas because of that VR headset his dad bought him. 30 minutes per day she limited him to, for his 'health'. Nothing to do with her being a controlling witch, no? Nah. duck off with your nasty bullshit, cretin. Her ex is abusive, yet she allows her kids to go stay with him overnight? Okay, hun. Her eldest is just a gobshite. As for her emotional dysregulation, she is a clear narcissist who loves to gaslight her kids into believing they're the problem. I have a working diagnosis of borderline myself but duck me, I'd never treat my kids that way. If I'm feeling overwhelmed, I separate myself from them. All three of hers are old enough for her to be able to do that.

Fibromyalgia? Maybe. Can't claim she's bullshitting. But considering she got admitted to hospital yesterday and they told her that her symptoms don't warrant a scan tells me she's likely very good at playing the victim to docs over the phone.

The recent hospital admission is because she's appealed her pip application that got denied. She's making a mockery of genuine fibromyalgia sufferers. She was on the other day cleaning her flat after reading a hate tik tok page and had no aches or pains then few days later she's on grimacing in pain etc. It's clear to all she's faking it and drs proved as much in recent hospital admission. She probs just googled symptoms .

Reactions: 5
This woman is a fraud. She talks to everyone like tit including her own children. She can’t speak to anyone without aggression or flying off the handle, she’s extremely temperamental and as mentioned above her kids have to walk on eggshells around her. Both she and Gracie have anger issues and take it out on the younger two, but join forces mostly against Elsie, whom who they frequently refer to as the little witch. She told her landlord “Ryan” that she doesn’t smoke in the flat and that people are just trolling her because she’s a TikTok influencer 😂 it doesn’t occur to her that if she’s been grassed up he’s had a quick look on TikTok himself and seen her smoking.

Last edited:
I see she's not been live all day. That's interesting. She "wasn't bothered" last night. She is now. G was clearly expressing concern about being turfed out of the flat because of the complaints. I think Lissa will wind her neck in once she realises that she can do duck all about these gossip pages. Her followers reporting that other site that shall not be named. Hilarious 😂

Was even better when they both got all billy big balls about coming over here to mouth off and then realising they couldn't because Tattle is closed for new members.

• Haha
G is extremely immature. That's on Lissa.You could tell Lissa was rattled when G was reading the comments from the other page. She knows there is nothing she can do about it. Crying sobbing video incoming

G is extremely immature. That's on Lissa.You could tell Lissa was rattled when G was reading the comments from the other page. She knows there is nothing she can do about it. Crying sobbing video incoming
The fact they were reading them out to the youngest girl. Awful. Imagine inducing that kind of anxiety on your preteen daughter. Sick.

Reactions: 2
She’s back on live slagging off the two chat sites. She’s an influencer don’t you know?🤣 Back to self praising, shouting at everyone telling people in her live they are c**ts! Oh and threats that Gracie is going to ruff everyone up. 😂😂😂 The benefit fraud continues.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Watching her put on makeup is painful 😂 actual state of it.
Even though she has zero experience, isn’t working with any brands and doesn’t put out any content - according to her she’s a make up and beauty influencer and tries to convince everyone she has really good skin… possible when she has that filter on but without it her prematurely dry under eye wrinkles say otherwise.

Well it’s all kicked off on the other site. Gracie has come into the thread - claims it’s her boyfriend writing all the posts.

• Haha