Melissa Ambrosini

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for this! Melissa is so unqualified for everything she spouts. She is also known to be so fake. I’ve been around her and nick and I’m certain it’s so business.

Reactions: 8
Oh she’s so terribly fake and agree, she looks so unhealthily thin. And don’t get me started on the kid being called Bambi. How it will ever be taken seriously as an adult is beyond me. It also annoys me how Melissa puts an American accent lilt onto every sentence.

Has anyone here heard of or been part of the Landmark Forum? Everything her and Nick say or do absolutely reeks of Landmark. If they haven’t done their courses I’d be extremely surprised.

Reactions: 6
They were super high up in doTerra (like a few from the top) but never really publicised it. They are big time grifters and will do anything for cash. He used to be a big time party boy with Sneaky Sound System so it’s very funny his rebranding.

Reactions: 5
They used to po at DoTERRA stuff a lot, she was in Tara Bliss’s down line and then the two of them had some friendship issue. Not sure what the tea was. I’m not sure if it was before or after she stopped sharing.

They were super high up in doTerra (like a few from the top) but never really publicised it. They are big time grifters and will do anything for cash. He used to be a big time party boy with Sneaky Sound System so it’s very funny his rebranding.

Reactions: 2
I am curious about her being besties with Jess Ainscough… I feel like I read something about her encouraging Jess with all the natural, unproven remedies… did I make it up though?

Ohhhh I know too much about this. I used to follow and lived nearby.
Jess started her blog and then they were both (along with Tara and Rach McDonald etc) were in a blog course and they all became soulies. I thought first that Jess was the more woo woo one and already on the unproven diet.

Reactions: 6
Ohhhh I know too much about this. I used to follow and lived nearby.
Jess started her blog and then they were both (along with Tara and Rach McDonald etc) were in a blog course and they all became soulies. I thought first that Jess was the more woo woo one and already on the unproven diet.
And Nat Kringoudis was involved with them all too at some point - she’s another charlatan.
---
Interesting! Didn’t realise he was part of Sneaky Sound System. He gives off the creepiest vibes. Would love to know what the first wife has to say about him.

Oh she’s so terribly fake and agree, she looks so unhealthily thin. And don’t get me started on the kid being called Bambi. How it will ever be taken seriously as an adult is beyond me. It also annoys me how Melissa puts an American accent lilt onto every sentence.

Has anyone here heard of or been part of the Landmark Forum? Everything her and Nick say or do absolutely reeks of Landmark. If they haven’t done their courses I’d be extremely surprised.
Ugh yes I did landmark and then I found her book which I took to like a moth to a flame! None Of her content is original thought, it’s all just regurgitated spirituality from every other culture with coloured people much like the law of attraction stuff but with a white face on it to make it more palatable for white people.

Ugh yes I did landmark and then I found her book which I took to like a moth to a flame! None Of her content is original thought, it’s all just regurgitated spirituality from every other culture with coloured people much like the law of attraction stuff but with a white face on it to make it more palatable for white people.
How bad was Landmark. All those late nights so you’d just blurt anything out. And the shaming when you were late back etc. I remember sprinting back from the meal breaks so I wouldn’t be humiliated up the front.

You are 100% spot on with your assessment of her books. 👏🏼

Reactions: 3
I haven’t heard of landmark, will have to google.
I just don’t know how her and nick have so much money. Building a big house in Noosa Heads etc. I can’t imagine her books are best sellers or his music is charting. Is it all do terra money?!

She was also a Marie Forleo B-School grifter. If women signed up to B school through your link, you made some good cash as I recall. It’s how Marie had so many people talking about how life changing her basic business and marketing advice was. Pretty clever tbh. So many of these Noosa grifters went on and on about B-School.

Reactions: 3
Come over from the LL thread never came across this woman. Assuming this woman is a heap younger than she looks. How can anyone look at that for health advice.
Assuming this witch low tox but she need to start pumping those eyes with Botox stat.
She looks the opposite of health!!!

Come over from the LL thread never came across this woman. Assuming this woman is a heap younger than she looks. How can anyone look at that for health advice.
Assuming this witch low tox but she need to start pumping those eyes with Botox stat.
You can almost see the skull underneath the skin 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4