Melanie C

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once knew someone who taught her daughter at a private school – apparently she (Mel) was lovely.

It has always slightly irritated me that, for all the criticism Victoria and Geri get for being aloof or up themselves, Mel C has a significantly posher speaking voice now compared to the early 2000s but nobody ever picks up on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I once knew someone who taught her daughter at a private school – apparently she (Mel) was lovely.

It has always slightly irritated me that, for all the criticism Victoria and Geri get for being aloof or up themselves, Mel C has a significantly posher speaking voice now compared to the early 2000s but nobody ever picks up on it.
I'm glad that she's nice IRL.

Yes, maybe she's had elocution lessons? She wrote that when she met Macca the scouse accent got stronger!? Geri does sound stuck up though.

Reactions: 4
Mel C was always my favourite personality wise, and she always had the best singing voice by far. It stood out a country mile when I saw them live in 2008 that Mel C was the one with the most talent.

I think Victoria gets a lot of unfair slack about not smiling, speaking as someone who does not like their own smile and doesn't show if off much, and Emma has always seemed okay.

Cannot bloody stand Geri or Mel B. Just awful.

Reactions: 11
I started her book at Christmas and really struggling with it as I am not liking the writing style. It doesn't seem to flow very well.

Defo a few things touched on in the book and it's bit like WOAH really?! How did her parents get away with that!

Will preserver with the book though.

Reactions: 1
Mel C was always my favourite personality wise, and she always had the best singing voice by far. It stood out a country mile when I saw them live in 2008 that Mel C was the one with the most talent.

I think Victoria gets a lot of unfair slack about not smiling, speaking as someone who does not like their own smile and doesn't show if off much, and Emma has always seemed okay.

Cannot bloody stand Geri or Mel B. Just awful.
I agree about Geri and Mel B whom both seem like horrible bullies. Victoria is supposed to be very witty IRL but try as I might, I just cannot warm to her.
---

I started her book at Christmas and really struggling with it as I am not liking the writing style. It doesn't seem to flow very well.

Defo a few things touched on in the book and it's bit like WOAH really?! How did her parents get away with that!

Will preserver with the book though.
I wholeheartedly agree, I borrowed the book from the library and it's far too long and downright repetitively boring at times! I did get through it though.

Her parents seemed rather odd to say the least.

Regardless of what was said since, I still think something went on with her and Lisa Lopes.
I don’t know anything about this! I googled and couldn’t find anything. What was the rumour?? She looks very butch in the photos of her from around the release of that song.

I found the story that her mum left her with someone they barely knew( and don’t remember the name off) so weird.

Reactions: 3
I found the story that her mum left her with someone they barely knew( and don’t remember the name off) so weird.
Now that *is* odd. Small wonder she had issues as an adult?
---

I don’t know anything about this! I googled and couldn’t find anything. What was the rumour?? She looks very butch in the photos of her from around the release of that song.
I thought that too, she always denied being gay though.

I’ve always liked her, but her migrating filler makes her look like that character from The Godfather.