Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Incredible Sulk is going to burst out of her tight top in anger today!
What happened to her "Let it Be" rhetoric 🫣🤣
As long as she uses Sexual Abuse like she does, and as means to get people to trust her so she can flog them tat, I'm calling her out. Simples.

(For those doubting my work schedule 🙄 I'm awake because I've finished my nights and I need to stay awake to sleep tonight)

Reactions: 3
Since when did working for the NHS mean that someone can’t have an opinion?! It pisses me off that people working in certain sectors are expected to be perfect. Social media is full of teachers complaining and nobody tells them to shut up!
You’re making TikToks whilst you’re working Mel so I don’t see what the difference is.
She just loves the drama because it equals more comments and views which equals more money.
She has never been specific about the sexual abuse because until she said that she remembered it in a therapy session but couldn’t remember what had actually happened, I assumed that she had been raped. Not that I care.
She is a foolish bint with no friends and nothing interesting about her! Once you have heard her stories, you don’t need to hear them again.

Reactions: 5
Tell me the hairy chin close up and stretch mark, hairy nipple, inner thigh insights didn't just happen? 😳🫣
Tell me an attention seeking tiktoker didn't just flash around her gash for content?
Is she desperate to go tiktok viral with that weird form of online exposure? 🫣😳
Here's hoping her step children don't get bullied for that absolutely bizarre performance! 😳🫣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s clear she is absolutely loving the fact she has a thread on here.
Any attention is good eh ??!!!!

• Haha
I’ve just seen another creator talking about trauma dumping by some creators, and their followers being ride or die for them even though the creator doesn’t know they exist or care. That could be applied to Mel or Aimee.

The rational behind tattle life as explained by it's founder below is the exact reason I call Mel out.

Mel uses her discussions around Sexual Abuse to form intimate relationships with her followers which then makes her appear more trustworthy and a good person to buy products from. As tattlelife says, "it's a parasocial relationship"

What Mel is doing is INSIDIOUS and the words SEXUAL ABUSE and PROFITEERING should never ever be in the same sentence never mind the same tiktok grid. Seemingly Mel isn't bright enough to see this!

Attachments

I think my comments riled her too.
At 30, it’s time to realise better fitting clothes (clothes that actually fit your body, who cares if they are a size 18 which she seems offended by)would look a hell of a lot more flattering and even slimming than teeny crop tops and boob tubes.

Interesting how many commenters on her page have read the thread 😂 Why are people so pressed when they learn that professionals post on here? Wait, do they think we’re all ex Jeremy Kyle guests with a lower IQ than Homer Simpson? Wrong my love, you would combust if you knew where I worked. But that’s the point you see, you don’t - this is an anonymous forum where individuals can express an opinion. It’s not trolling - stop making the sweeping statement that we are ‘trolls’. It’s such a lazy response to criticism. I’d also like to add that these ‘creators’ read their threads out of free will, no one forces them too. I have never nor would I ever comment on her page - but I reserve the right to express an opinion as and when I see fit in here with other intelligent rational individuals. Don’t like it? duck off. But don’t paint us as deranged mad women on here, that’s just a dull old narrative to justify your own sense of self worth when we point out the harsh truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree, it's so obvious her followers have tattle accounts 🤣 she must have a following of do as they say not as they do ppl, just like Mel!

It's absolutely no suprise that she's upset by this site and people on it. Look at the lengths she goes to to call out her ex friends and family! How many videos has she told the same stories on! Baby Reindeer Esque numbers!

Of course she assumes we are all stupid! Fortunate for her the stupid people cannot see what she's doing and support her, where as articulate astute tattlers can. As explained on the docs above, tattle was set up to call out exactly what Mel is doing, she thinks she's a trail blazer in terms of talking about abuse! She truly is nieve in thinking what she is doing is ok. It is every shade of wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m all for body positivity etc., but that close up of her chin. She needs to look after herself more. Have a wax, cleanse… that’s just utter laziness.

If she truly loves herself and wants to show realness and hair is OK, then stop with the filters, because that close up/unfiltered video is showing a totally different story.
IMG_0926.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Oh Mel you big headed wide eyed fool! Posting things purely for sympathy! What on earth has someone’s job got to do with the opinions they have the twit face! We’ve seen more than enough to be able to determine that she stretches the truth an awful lot because she wants to become ‘tik tok famous’ hence her defending the likes of bleeping Aimless!

I think alot of these creators throw that word ‘troll’ around way to much, no one is forced to read here you do that by your own choice, people are allowed to have negative opinions on you, that’s life, get the duck over it! Trolling would come into it if we then decided to throw abuse directly into her space which we do not do! Why not question why most of your comment section know what’s been said about you on here 💀😅😅

Let’s face it your thread probably isn’t as busy as others because you’re boring as duck and the struggle to get through your videos fully is REAL 🤦🏻‍♀️ focus on those chin hairs and your hubby before his eyes wander to a much younger model considering that’s how he likes them 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Also to add, Mel can happily talk about who she wants, when she wants in whatever negative way she wants to even down to her step children’s mothers time and time again and that’s perfectly fine, but as soon as someone talks about her, it’s wrong and they’re an awful person who can’t possibly do the job they do because they share how they feel about someone 🤯 those children’s mothers or her family can’t defend themselves against all her followers she puts this information out to.

Let’s face it, it’s tik tok anyone can say anything about themselves on there 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Christ this woman annoys the hell out of me. Is there a bigger attention seeker on TikTok? Flashing her bits just to get everyone commenting saying “wow you’re gorgeous”, “amazing body”. duck off. No-one would give a tit about how you look if you weren’t such a knobhead, uncouth, unprofessional & just generally someone who adores the sound of her own voice.
What I really don’t understand about her is why she chooses to sit in her trauma. I have trauma from my 20’s that I’m still holding onto & am trying to work through it with a counsellor as well as medication as I don’t want it to take over my entire life. However she seems to revel in hers & loves talking about it every day. And to say she does it to help people is a load of bollocks; she’s not a trained professional & quite frankly there are thousands upon thousands of people with trauma in the world & she would be the last person I would recommend for advice. It’s also not her job to do that. Maybe she should concentrate on her actual job.
She’s a silly cow who needs a reality check & to move on from things she cannot change.

• Heart
I still stand by my opinion that her life experiences are either completely made up or grossly exaggerated. She made a comment on her live the other night about her gran . Which speaks volumes about how much B.S she talks . Some one asked why her granny or other extended family didn't step in . When according to Mel all knew how vile and evil her mum was . Mel said as soon as her her granny found out social services were involved she rang Mel's school and arranged a meeting with them and assured the granny every thing was ok . When some one then probed her further as her story didn't make sense Mel then hit out with her gran was dying with cancer , the full plot doesn't add up

• Heart
I still stand by my opinion that her life experiences are either completely made up or grossly exaggerated. She made a comment on her live the other night about her gran . Which speaks volumes about how much B.S she talks . Some one asked why her granny or other extended family didn't step in . When according to Mel all knew how vile and evil her mum was . Mel said as soon as her her granny found out social services were involved she rang Mel's school and arranged a meeting with them and assured the granny every thing was ok . When some one then probed her further as her story didn't make sense Mel then hit out with her gran was dying with cancer , the full plot doesn't add up
Totally agree about it either being made up or exaggerated!!!! Wouldn’t surprise me if in actual fact it’s her family that’s gone non contact from her 😂 this is the internet after all where anyone can say anything and everyone is just supposed to believe it 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m another one who thinks it’s either completely misremembered (which can happen with trauma, so she possibly thinks what she’s saying is accurate. Which explains why she gets so angry when perfectly reasonable questions are asked.

Or she’s exaggerating for the engagement, I’m trying to not think about that because as someone who lived through serious domestic violence, r-word, physical assaults and psychological torture with coercive control and financial abuse. The thought she could be lying is really rage inducing.

I’d like to get the families viewpoint.

Either way uncouth is the perfect way to describe her. She’s so gross and brash, I can’t even hate watch anymore.

• Heart
Anybody else see today's absolute pity party live? She didn't get sent the childhood documents she wanted under the freedom of information so she sat online sulking, greasy haired, covered in food stains, sulking & snapping at her followers.
She is obsessed with details of her childhood. She's determined to find more facts to criticise her mother with. I've never known a person so obsessed with their past. No-one recalls all the details of their childhood, the brain was still forming then so doesn't recall childhood information so easily but Mel is obsessed.

It's her new crusade, she has to have some misery to focus on and she's now fixated on getting all documents pertaining to her childhood. Her face, language & body language on the live showed the very dark side to Mel. I imagine she is scary when she loses it as she nearly did today and she looked quite demonic!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m going to say it, parenting was so much different back then- I’ve had my own very decent sized portion of childhood trauma and I resented my mother for years for it, there was a level of hate there too (I ended up in care). Now I’ve grown up, I’ve matured and gone on to have my own children and realise how lucky we are to have so much awareness and access to resources for help (not only with our children but also our own mental health). I love my mum, flaws and all.
Her mum probably is a narcissist. But, I think she’s beating a dead horse. if we all looked back, we could all dissect and tear up our childhoods/parents to shreds for what they did and how they brought us up. 😂
If she’s so content with life and in control- leave it alone now. Seriously what benefit is she getting my digging into her childhood?

I do think she’s going to look back on all of this and regret some of it (especially nieces and nephews). What a load of wasted energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Totally agree about it either being made up or exaggerated!!!! Wouldn’t surprise me if in actual fact it’s her family that’s gone non contact from her 😂 this is the internet after all where anyone can say anything and everyone is just supposed to believe it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also explains why the husband almost looks bewildered every time she's yapping on
---
I’m going to say it, parenting was so much different back then- I’ve had my own very decent sized portion of childhood trauma and I resented my mother for years for it, there was a level of hate there too (I ended up in care). Now I’ve grown up, I’ve matured and gone on to have my own children and realise how lucky we are to have so much awareness and access to resources for help (not only with our children but also our own mental health). I love my mum, flaws and all.
Her mum probably is a narcissist. But, I think she’s beating a dead horse. if we all looked back, we could all dissect and tear up our childhoods/parents to shreds for what they did and how they brought us up. 😂
If she’s so content with life and in control- leave it alone now. Seriously what benefit is she getting my digging into her childhood?

I do think she’s going to look back on all of this and regret some of it (especially nieces and nephews). What a load of wasted energy.
Also things that were acceptable years ago are not any more . For example I went to high school in late 90's/2000's and the amount of girls in my year who had older boyfriends who had cars and actual jobs. You're talking about 13,14, 15 year olds seeing almost 20 year old men , it's alarming when you think back . But it was literally a sign of the times
---
Don't come for me please , but narcissism is a mental health disorder . No one is justifying her mum's behaviour, or actions IF they happened the way Mel narrates . But would it be acceptable for some one to make post after post about how tit there mum was because she had bipolar?? IF Mel's accounts are true her mother was physically disabled, hearing impaired and was also dealing with major mental health problems

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
I think you speak for many re childhood trauma, mine too was horrific and I left home at 15 never to return. There is so much I don't know and chose not to know as it serves no purpose now. No amount of documents will ever explain why her mother did what she allegedly did to her or her brother.
All the information she seeks is in her brain it just hasn't come out yet, I see it as the brains way of protecting us. She looked so unstable at lunchtime, simply because a document hasn't given her the information she requires. Regardless of what info she seeks and finds it won't ever be as much as what's in her own mind tucked away.
Someone who cares for her needs to tell her to calm the fcuk down and realise she cannot change the past. That, won't happen as she's surrounded herself with a bunch of enablers.
I bet somedays her husband dreads coming home from work, no wonder his 1st port of call is the fridge for a beer before listening to another Mel drama! She is exhausting and we only see a snapshot!

She honestly looked demented/delusional at lunchtime, such a massive over reaction and that was over 1 document! Scary! 😳