Meggan Grubb #3 Meggan Grubb, now it’s all about the bubb!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @AshM for the winning title suggestion.

Recap:
- Is pregnant with a girl, all her content now revolves around this despite saying she wanted to still be known as 'Meggan' and not just a mum.
- Bluee has relaunched after 4 months shutdown, suspect it wasn't performing well as the offices have closed and staff were sacked.

Reactions: 4
I really don’t get the whole wanting bum scrunching on gym leggings trend… why would you want your bum crack to be on show?

Reactions: 8
I really don’t get the whole wanting bum scrunching on gym leggings trend… why would you want your bum crack to be on show?
I was thinking this. Mainly because the seam that they need to use do it just looks terrible. Not just hers, but that style in general. I bought gymshark ones and I don’t wear them with a wedgie so it looked really stupid. I do appreciate there was no mention of bub in this reel though😛
A8EB581A-27C7-4EB8-9C52-5E543B867C57.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Dress the ‘bump’ with me 😂. I know it’s exciting to be pregnant but dude you do not have a bump yet! You’ve basically gone up a dress size

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why she have to pull the leggings up her arsenal crack all the time?!?! Its so strange! Also, I feel she may be over compensating as her peach has got smaller!

Dress the ‘bump’ with me 😂. I know it’s exciting to be pregnant but dude you do not have a bump yet! You’ve basically gone up a dress size
Never once when I was pregnant did I call it dressing my bump haha. This is why people get fed up with pregnant influencers because they make everything about being pregnant. Meggan you are just getting dressed ffs 😂

Reactions: 21
Not watched her in ages,I find her quite dull,used to enjoy her vlogs,but grew tired of the very lazy, privileged attitude/behaviour. What will Meggan and Niall do when the bottom falls out of the influencer world? Meggans personality is basically her bum and whatever vloggable event is going on at the time,Niall just seems to keep recreating the same recipes but with a slight twist. I hope once the baby arrives,she takes time away from SM just to take time with baby and enjoy that time instead of looking for photo opportunities

Reactions: 15
Not watched her in ages,I find her quite dull,used to enjoy her vlogs,but grew tired of the very lazy, privileged attitude/behaviour. What will Meggan and Niall do when the bottom falls out of the influencer world? Meggans personality is basically her bum and whatever vloggable event is going on at the time,Niall just seems to keep recreating the same recipes but with a slight twist. I hope once the baby arrives,she takes time away from SM just to take time with baby and enjoy that time instead of looking for photo opportunities
took the words right out my mouth! exactly my thoughts on meg now, and her career

Reactions: 6
To be fair I think they’re some of the only influencers who have actually thought about what they’ll do when it all comes crashing down. Meggan has her PT qualification and is keeping it updated with the pre/post natal qualification, Niall could work in food/food marketing, they’ve mentioned wanting to open a cafe before. Meggan said something about YouTube not being forever when someone asked about whether she’ll post the baby. I also think they’re quite good with their money, she’s been on YouTube for so long and when you think about the amount of money she must have made with her bo and tee collection, her old merch, beyond, I’d say they have a lot put away. She’s also mentioned before that her dad advises her a bit on finances and he’s very sensible with money. When you look at the lifestyle of eg Elle Darby and how much expensive stuff she consumes/her lifestyle compared to Meg (especially since they have similar YouTube subs and Meg has 500k more insta followers than Elle) it’s crazy to see the difference. Don’t get me wrong they defo live in a bubble and would find it difficult to work an ordinary job but I think they’re more sensible than most!!

Reactions: 14
To be fair I think they’re some of the only influencers who have actually thought about what they’ll do when it all comes crashing down. Meggan has her PT qualification and is keeping it updated with the pre/post natal qualification, Niall could work in food/food marketing, they’ve mentioned wanting to open a cafe before. Meggan said something about YouTube not being forever when someone asked about whether she’ll post the baby. I also think they’re quite good with their money, she’s been on YouTube for so long and when you think about the amount of money she must have made with her bo and tee collection, her old merch, beyond, I’d say they have a lot put away. She’s also mentioned before that her dad advises her a bit on finances and he’s very sensible with money. When you look at the lifestyle of eg Elle Darby and how much expensive stuff she consumes/her lifestyle compared to Meg (especially since they have similar YouTube subs and Meg has 500k more insta followers than Elle) it’s crazy to see the difference. Don’t get me wrong they defo live in a bubble and would find it difficult to work an ordinary job but I think they’re more sensible than most!!
Yea I think you’re right that they are relatively sensible with money. That said, it’s easy to put away money, when you’ve got lots coming in!!
I do think Niall has a talent with his content creation. His vlogs were always catchy and I like his quick day in the life reels. I just can’t buy into his running leggings. I know that’s mean but yea , it’s a no from me🙈

Reactions: 8
I’ve said this before and every time he posts it gets worse. He is such an ick!
---
Has his good bite even taken off?

Reactions: 3
So she got a new car because her hand brake needed to be replaced? Make it make sense #sustainablequeen also admitting that the Twatler is Nial's car...that she paid for 🤣

So she got a new car because her hand brake needed to be replaced? Make it make sense #sustainablequeen also admitting that the Twatler is Nial's car...that she paid for 🤣
what car did she get? is it at least electric?
---
I don’t wanna give her views from
watching her content lmao

Anyone else think the baby's name will be Ariel? In her latest vlog hen Niall was saying it and she was bleeping it out she put bubbles sound over it which she's never done before if bleeping something out

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think the baby's name will be Ariel? In her latest vlog hen Niall was saying it and she was bleeping it out she put bubbles sound over it which she's never done before if bleeping something out
They mentioned 'Ariel' in the names they like but won't be using video and her TikTok so I don't think so. She said her mum didn't like it as it reminds her of the laundry detergent 🤣 and I can't see Niall agreeing to a Disney name tbf

Whys she pushing her damn belly out so much in her stores on the shoot?? Such an ick!!!

Reactions: 5