Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s an Irish thing, my partner is Irish and he is also like this
But yes I think Paul is so hot

Reactions: 4
This made me laugh.

Paul commented on a meme page post that he has to build their daughters toy kitchen on Christmas day.

Megan liked the post then shared it so she could let everyone know that she bought the kitchen and she will be the one making it.

Reactions: 5
The dog is totally going to end up with issues... it's treated like some sort of comforter and it's not good for it!

Reactions: 7
The dog is totally going to end up with issues... it's treated like some sort of comforter and it's not good for it!
so true. I feel she really does have some self identify and esteem issues but tries to portray as if she has enviable life. A false persona for gram

Reactions: 6
Excuse me but why did she get another dog? A few years back she got one on a whim and abandoned it shortly thereafter before going travelling for a year. never took the dog back.
A dog is not for Christmas.

Reactions: 4
Excuse me but why did she get another dog? A few years back she got one on a whim and abandoned it shortly thereafter before going travelling for a year. never took the dog back.
A dog is not for Christmas.
To provide a bit of content when she's running low? A dog should have it's own space, not be draped around an owners neck, sitting on their knee or in bed with them the whole time. It will end up with separation anxiety when it's left on it's own.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think Esme watches too much TV? She seems to be constantly in some sort of trance!!

Flogging old clothes for a tenner and fiver ffs donate them to charity!! Sure she can just summon some cash through her mindset, no?!

My god I can’t with her bull! She acts so superior like she is the all seeing eye! Think it’s pretty normal to fear death ffs and then for her to say we get attached to stuff etc wtf is she on. Does she think she’s a guru then having the cheek to say give your clothes to charity coming from her selling her old clothes!!!

Reactions: 6