Megan Roberts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A YouTuber with 53k subscribers, but I have no idea how.

Does anyone follow this girl? I used to think she was alright but recently she does my head in 🤣 wondering if anyone else has any thoughts

I went though a phase of watching her after I found her through her fiat 500 videos! I wonder why some people get so many followers on YouTube and not on Instagram? Surely insta would be the best place to push for a bigger audience? Considering she has so many YouTube subscribers I wonder why this hasn’t happened 🤔

Reactions: 2
I went though a phase of watching her after I found her through her fiat 500 videos! I wonder why some people get so many followers on YouTube and not on Instagram? Surely insta would be the best place to push for a bigger audience? Considering she has so many YouTube subscribers I wonder why this hasn’t happened 🤔
I know! She only has 8000 insta followers which is weird. I just think she really loves herself these days, and her content isn’t even good! very repetitive

I know! She only has 8000 insta followers which is weird. I just think she really loves herself these days, and her content isn’t even good! very repetitive
Ah, I’ve just looked at her YouTube! It does seem very same-y and she only gets a few thousand views on videos now:confused: it’s crazy how (like I did) people stop watching you but you must’ve done something well to get 50k subscribers in the first place! Is scary how you have to keep improving/changing etc to keep an audience otherwise you just lose it! Quite sad really!

I just came to look for a thread about her, I follow her on Twitter and ALL she does is whinge

Reactions: 1
She thinks she's a businesswoman of the year, her tit Nude coloured hoodied with a little print on for £30? Give me a break girl, nothing to be proud of! She thinks shes gorgeous and shes really not

Reactions: 1
She thinks she's a businesswoman of the year, her tit Nude coloured hoodied with a little print on for £30? Give me a break girl, nothing to be proud of! She thinks shes gorgeous and shes really not
Not sure she’s mentioned it but she’s quit her job you know?

Yeh I read?! What even is her job whys she so defensive of it??
And she has a bad relationship with her mum , shes always saying sly things about her in her videos/stories. Tells us what kinda girl she is really

I’m assuming by the message she filmed herself driving or something, which she really shouldn’t have been doing, as it’s against the law. She’s sooo defensive all the time 🙄

96FF568E-84B6-4A1D-8D32-3DF826D0B379.png

I hate watch Megan. She thinks so much of herself and doesn't like it when people say she copies Anastasia KN, even though it's obvious she does!!
She quit her job after her company asked her to go back to the office & she didn't feel comfortable doing that but she'd be ok going to various pubs, shops etc!!

I hate watch Megan. She thinks so much of herself and doesn't like it when people say she copies Anastasia KN, even though it's obvious she does!!
She quit her job after her company asked her to go back to the office & she didn't feel comfortable doing that but she'd be ok going to various pubs, shops etc!!
She proper loves herself doesn’t she 😂

I used to follow her on Twitter in.... probably 2012. She used to run a Demi lovato fan page and had loads of followers then too!