Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
She’s copying Brittany Millers plating up TikToks and it’s actually so cringe. She’s copying everything she does/the way she speaks. Why would you bother 😂
Tbf to Megan, she has always been known for cooking and showing her meals . She would do the same type of videos on Instagram before tik tok was even a thing.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
She made a massive point when she went on xfactor about removing her lip filler and being natural and she must of started having it done again. They look worse than they ever did and the migration looks terrible. Whoever is doing them for her is shit!
They are so bad

Random but with that madison, was she on towie? I googled her and loads of the news websites posted about her calling her a towie star, I don’t remember seeing her in it unless she’s in the very new series which I haven’t been keeping up to date with!

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Anyone the gossip on what the big news is this morning that her friend told the news for her?
I saw her meltdown last night but haven’t seen anything about her anywhere. I dunno if it was to get attention for her shit cook book or if she thinks she’s relevant enough for anyone to pay for a story on her 😂😂.

Pjta

She's fallen out with another best friend. Apparently they had a big argument at the friends wedding in June.