Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know how I didnt realise this was here but

I was obsessed with MGK in his rap days, I dont mind his 'emo' music but not the biggest fan of his emo look, give me chavy rapper mgk any day. I've seen him live and he was amazing (outing myself as an mgk fan girl now which doesn't fit with the threads I'm usually found on 🙈 and he is the polar opposite of Tommy Fury who I have admired previously on Mollys thread)

Megan was stunning, now she looks like any other plastic basic insta witch. Their Relationship has been toxic since day 1 and while the public dont know if they're off or on I think off would do them, mentally, the world of good.

Reactions: 6
She was pretty candid on this podcast. She more or less admits that her relationship with MGK is/was violent. She admits that she’s not in a good place, mentally.

She also worries about her sons struggling with being in the limelight when they’re older but I think she’s overestimating the interest in them. Plenty of celebrity offspring live outside public scrutiny because they actively avoid fame. People would be even less interested in her kids if she chose to live more under the radar herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She was pretty candid on this podcast. She more or less admits that her relationship with MGK is/was violent. She admits that she’s not in a good place, mentally.

She also worries about her sons struggling with being in the limelight when they’re older but I think she’s overestimating the interest in them. Plenty of celebrity offspring live outside public scrutiny because they actively avoid fame. People would be even less interested in her kids if she chose to live more under the radar herself.
Yeah I agree with you in regards to the kids. I don’t think anyone has any interest in her children. She’s brought more attention to them herself by making a point of dressing them different genders etc .

Reactions: 4

I wouldnt have guessed violent, just a druggy weird haze. Thats so sad-she changed so much about herself to be what he must have wanted. I wonder if they are really separated?

Reactions: 1
I wouldnt have guessed violent, just a druggy weird haze. Thats so sad-she changed so much about herself to be what he must have wanted. I wonder if they are really separated?
Yes, she didn’t explicitly say their relationship was violent but she alluded to it a being toxic, aggressive relationship, possibly on both sides. She sounds troubled but aware of it, at least.

She seems to be one of those women who think that the more volatile and drama filled their relationships are the more likely it is that it’s true love and ‘destiny and all that other bullshit

Reactions: 8
She seems to be one of those women who think that the more volatile and drama filled their relationships are the more likely it is that it’s true love and ‘destiny and all that other bullshit
Yeah she said in the podcast that a stable relationship is boring to her. She wants ‘passion’ and talked about how the word passion comes from the Latin word ‘to suffer’.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah she said in the podcast that a stable relationship is boring to her. She wants ‘passion’ and talked about how the word passion comes from the Latin word ‘to suffer’.
She’s an absolute bellend. Her immaturity is staggering for a mother of 3 in her thirties🫣

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she looks at Kanyes wife and thinks "that is the kind of relationship" I want? Because it doesnt seem that far off of what she has going on. Outfits and being dominated