Megan Ellaby #8 I’m looking for a pair of jean shorts, size 8, light wash, pre-worn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've created a new thread - thread name by @carousels as Megan's quest for jorts continues...

Does anyone fancy doing a thread recap? I can't for the life of me remember what she's done recently apart from move house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry but the "conditioner" hair scrunch look that's she's doing at the moment... I just KNOW it's crispy AF

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who did she pay to film them two muppets pretending to have small talk outside a cafe in matching shoes? Cringe button please.
Also, the huge bleeping scrunchie thing looks ridiculous. I work in fashion (have done for YEARS) and the current trends are some of the ugliest I’ve seen.
Megs wears them all, which is a shame because she used to have ACTUAL style and now she just copies the TikTok girlies who are 10 years younger than her. Tragic

Reactions: 14
Also, the huge bleeping scrunchie thing looks ridiculous. I work in fashion (have done for YEARS) and the current trends are some of the ugliest I’ve seen.
Megs wears them all, which is a shame because she used to have ACTUAL style and now she just copies the TikTok girlies who are 10 years younger than her. Tragic
Lmao between the jorts and the bigger-than-her-bonce scrunchie, I’d say she’s trying for 20 years younger 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her whole existence is absolutely, tragic.

It’s like live streaming someone’s breakdown/complete unravelling of life. I’ve never seen anyone as desperate to be relevant. But she misses, every single time.

Reactions: 5
Unrelated but I follow somebody with less than 5k followers and she's posted an ad with a hair salon and look at the quality of her content compared to Megan's frequent gifted hairdos.
Like I could never pull off a shaggy haircut, and so in reality it should be of zero interest to me, but I read every word! Because it's actual decent content with effort and thought put into it. Megan is LAZY

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She can’t write good content, if you’ve read her blog you’ll see why so she has to keep it simple and vapid. Also the lingering kiss from George - pass me the bucket!

Reactions: 2
I’m sure cloud scrunchies are deigned for bedtime to protect your hair. I’ll be honest she looks like she’s tied a load of doily’s to her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
someone’s commented on her latest tiktok if she’s moved to Thirsk…. that’s quite far from Manchester?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
someone’s commented on her latest tiktok if she’s moved to Thirsk…. that’s quite far from Manchester?
that’s where the cafe/sandwich shop is on the latest video on insta. Maybe that’s where his parents moved to? It’s only about 20 mins from where they were before I think!

Reactions: 1