Megan Burns meganneburnss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her mum takes her kids to let her work the odd shift and I've seen a couple of times now her saying how her mum had to let her down last minute so paid her the money she would have made if she had went to work but couldn't cause her mum couldn't watch them any more. Seemed a bit mad to me but each to there own I suppose 😂
What bet mum paid her?? because she couldn't watch HER kids 🤣🤣 duck off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
FFS you're in pain , just out the dentist . So first thing you do is pull TikTok up and film it. Get a grip

Always wonder how the weans are with the da.. I know she says the relationship works for them but even when she’s down visiting him it seems like she’s doing it all herself 🙃 also - she’s a bank auxiliary but seems to want people to think she’s some sort of head honcho in the wards 😂

Reactions: 4
Always wonder how the weans are with the da.. I know she says the relationship works for them but even when she’s down visiting him it seems like she’s doing it all herself 🙃 also - she’s a bank auxiliary but seems to want people to think she’s some sort of head honcho in the wards 😂
never see him spending one on one time with his kid. If he's the one with the big career prospects and she's an auxiliary why wouldn't you want your children to have a stable home life

Reactions: 1
Yeah I find their set up odd. I remember her saying she had no intentions of moving away from Glasgow but surely it would be in all their best interests to have the family together. It seems like Megan is the one in the relationship making all the effort.

Yeah I find their set up odd. I remember her saying she had no intentions of moving away from Glasgow but surely it would be in all their best interests to have the family together. It seems like Megan is the one in the relationship making all the effort.
That’s how it seems to me. I always wondered if he was sending up the ££ because she only works a couple of shifts a week but always has money to spend on Starbucks and shite!! Altho benefits could be topping up her wage

She always makes out shes a nurse but shes basically a care support worker 😂 does anyone know where shes actually from?
Her house is also mingin has anyone seen the black boggin windows 🤮

Reactions: 1
lots of families have parents that work away from their kids. Doesn’t mean it’s not their mum / dad 🤔
I do understand the point you’re making but he doesn’t just work away from the kids, he’s from Brighton and has lived there for over 20yrs. His full life is down there.
If that’s what works for them then great but Megan makes out like he got offered a job down south that paid amazing etc and took it to better their lives for a few years when actually things didn’t work out at Accies for him and he wanted to go back to England and his friends &family.

Reactions: 3