Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lollie75

Chatty Member
I’m actually greetin here at these poor soul having to ‘solo parent’ 3 days a week. Naw hen your man goes to work n you look after the girls like millions of other families. My husband works 12 days out of 14 but I don’t solo parent

Reactions: 13

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Just in case none of yous are aware, Megan is a mum of 2 girls who has relocated from Scotland to Brighton and she's had to pay 6mth rent upfront and property is sooo expensive in Brighton, soo expensive 🥱

Also she has to solo parent coz get this.... Hame has a job!!! 😱😱 I don't really know anyone who looks after their own kids because their partner is away to work for the day, do yous??? 🤷‍♀️

And last bit of info- hame really loves her, he actually has her photo on his screensaver! and her 2yr old eats utter shite coz that's all she's been fed for 2yrs!

Ok thats all I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

lollie75

Chatty Member
Has two girls -oldest to a guy she was at school with although she doesn’t mention that in her videos , the other to a two Bob footballer who lives in Brighton . They see one another every 3/4 weeks she’s on her own with the girls majority of the time . Spends a fortune dressing girls in cheap looking frilly clothes cos she’s so ‘extra’ . Obsessed with breastfeeding n showing off that she’s still got her 20 month old attached to her tit day and night when she’s not working . Youngest doesn’t sleep , oldest sleeps in beside her still using a dummy even tho she’s at school . Loves a charity shop haul, loves preloved n vinted , is a hellish washer n her n the weans clothes look as if they’ve been washed inbeside a brickies work clothes . Goes to Starbucks everyday n films getting the same 2/3 drinks 🥱 her oldest is dairy free but she forgets or ignores that n gives her cheese n onion crisps n lurpak when she runs out of vegan flora or when she gets her McDonald’s pancakes cos they’re worth the sore tummy 🤷‍♀️ . I could go on but I’ve a house to clean n a dinner to make 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Lolly85

She pushes herself as relatable mum content. Which I agree more people need to show real life. But that wee lassie playing dolls with those girls isn’t real life.

It’s screaming immaturity. She’s had kids young, when she’s not learnt how to look after herself never mind a house and kids. She’s a ‘fun young mum’ you can be that and still have routine, boundaries and a clean house at any age.

She buys cheap tat, so she doesn’t realise the value of money, or have any respect for anything. Clothes and toys are cheap and disposable to her. The way she cuts her food on a worktop, but if she was mature enough to realise how much that worktop cost, and would be to replace… use a chopping board or a plate. It’s not difficult. The food she serves those girls too… I said it before but no wonder they ate loads at that other girls house, real home cooked food.
The dirt and stains on her and the girls clothes but she buys cheap and disposable where as if she took a bit more pride and understood the value of money you’d make an effort not to get clothes stained and if you did you’d wash them properly.

No wonder the landlord is selling that house. I would be devastated if that was a property of mine.

I really wonder what Hamish and his family think? Maybe they think that’s normal. Or maybe it is. And I’m in the minority, but I find it absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 10

Lulalala

Chatty Member
Pahahaha just seen her Tik Tok about how she is now a FT social media creator and has been able to quit her job. You live in a rented house with mice babe. Get over yourself . Absolute basket case this one.

Also the reason her little girl is so small is due to the absolute horrendous diet she’s been brought up on. Megan the issue with Gaby’s eating issues is YOU.

But yeah you live your best life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Lrkn27

VIP Member
He honestly looks like he would rather be anywhere she isn’t 😂 every video she posts that he is in, he looks bored of her shite & probably wishes she was back up the road 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

teatalks

VIP Member
I get the impression hamish is like a wee weasel, living in that house with unpacked furniture still while he sits on his arse chewing like a fuckin horse with they gargantuan teeth

• Haha

Happyhan

There’s no excuse. Both me and my husband work full time have a son and another on the way and my house is always clean; sometimes messy with toys etc but it’s never dirty and we don’t have a cleaner! And apart from him doing the dishes everything else is on me. She’s not relatable at all it would be more relatable if she done so cleaning TikTok’s etc but going for daily Starbucks and dossing about in dirty clothes isn’t the one

Lulalala

Chatty Member
She needs to buy the next size up of clothes for her kids. Poor lolas bum is almost hanging out. I get the impression she likes to have them in small sizes. Oh look how petite they are type thing.
---
I have a little one the same age and I get it, kids stretch all of a sudden but I have noticed for a while their clothes are always abit small. She buys them lots of clothes and I’m starting to think she just isn’t buying the right size.

• Haha

soayemaluvly

By Megan’s logic my poor kids are practically raising themselves since get this…..both me and their dad work full time 😱. Lucky for the poor wee buggers we split our days off so they get the chance to be solo parented by each of us one day a week then have the two of us another day 🙈😂

• Haha

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Her and Jessica are basically posting the same videos - only difference is once house is clean and ones manky

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Christmascupcake90

He doesn’t get to see her 😢 daft wee boy when she was born but has got his life together now n is settled but not allowed to see her. His mum n gran have contact (school shoes n whatever else she needs) but she doesn’t allow them access.
---
I can see her point as when Lola was born he was an arse but we all make mistakes n should be given the chance to put things right
I don't really agree with that. If he wasn't good when she was born I wouldn't be taking the risk now either. Kids aren't something to pop up when you feel up to it. Either be there from the start or be out of their lives. Too many people are messed up because of flaky 'parents'

BannanCookie

He always seems to be on his phone in her videos. He just seems genuinely bored around her. And not interested in thw slightest

teatalks

VIP Member
I am with you on this she always looks black! Like her most recent video about the blow up bed in the girls room she looks like shes still got make up on her face i don't think i have ever seen her look fresh with clean clothes and that shes been washed
Nah come to think of it we’ve never seen her like fresh washed she’s always mockit looking, the kids hair is always a mess and they look like they’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
She is an utter fud, the lassie wasn’t asking if you were from Coatbridge 🙄 if this lassie reads here, she is from Hamilton isn’t she?
Why she a cheeky wee cow when she comments? 🤷‍♀️ ppl ask a genuine question n she bites their head off.

How has she got that house ruined already 🙈 been in it 3mth and having to paint n hide things with rugs 🙈 she's like a wee teenager with no respect for anything.

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
I can see how she's the way she is coz her das a walloper too, don't know who likes the attention more him or her 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart