Megan Burns meganneburnss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has two girls -oldest to a guy she was at school with although she doesn’t mention that in her videos , the other to a two Bob footballer who lives in Brighton . They see one another every 3/4 weeks she’s on her own with the girls majority of the time . Spends a fortune dressing girls in cheap looking frilly clothes cos she’s so ‘extra’ . Obsessed with breastfeeding n showing off that she’s still got her 20 month old attached to her tit day and night when she’s not working . Youngest doesn’t sleep , oldest sleeps in beside her still using a dummy even tho she’s at school . Loves a charity shop haul, loves preloved n vinted , is a hellish washer n her n the weans clothes look as if they’ve been washed inbeside a brickies work clothes . Goes to Starbucks everyday n films getting the same 2/3 drinks 🥱 her oldest is dairy free but she forgets or ignores that n gives her cheese n onion crisps n lurpak when she runs out of vegan flora or when she gets her McDonald’s pancakes cos they’re worth the sore tummy 🤷‍♀️ . I could go on but I’ve a house to clean n a dinner to make 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm pretty sure she worked at David Lloyds in Hamilton , I think that's where she met the third division footballer. Could be wrong but I know her. Face from somewhere . Also she is absolutely manky. Not just the kids make a mess ik
Talking about boggin

Reactions: 2
Oh wow, I just assumed Hamish was the older girls dad. That’s some tea! I find her pretty inoffensive but the outfits she puts the girls in are ridiculous, some of Lola’s school outfits are howling!
It’s her hair, it always looks in need of a wash and like she’s always just rolled out of bed.

Reactions: 3
Also I really think the older girl maybe on the autistic or have something going on . Either that or she exaggerates her behaviour. And is she a nurse?
---
I think Megan has some issues her self . They way she puts her self out there is not normal or a good look. She can't even cope with getting a food shop in or cooking food for the kids . It's obvious the man ain't in to her as much she is him .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Also I really think the older girl maybe on the autistic or have something going on . Either that or she exaggerates her behaviour. And is she a nurse?
---
I think Megan has some issues her self . They way she puts her self out there is not normal or a good look. She can't even cope with getting a food shop in or cooking food for the kids . It's obvious the man ain't in to her as much she is him .
Clinical support - new name for auxiliary

I watched a video of her buttering toast, the amount of butter she spread on was ridiculous...could have made a loafs worth of sandwiches with it 🤣

She does Elude to being a nurse , I was confused as she also says she's a qualified hairdresser. Hen when did you leave school to do all that , when you were 12

I don’t see her stuff that often but when I have I’ve just felt sorry for her that boyfriend seems an arse leaving her up here with the kids (I hadn’t realised the oldest wasn’t his).

I don’t see her stuff that often but when I have I’ve just felt sorry for her that boyfriend seems an arse leaving her up here with the kids (I hadn’t realised the oldest wasn’t his).
Is he not down there making money? It’s surely not any different to someone working on the rigs? Men go away for work all the time. And women.

Men or women who work on the rigs leave home to work away and then return home for a few weeks . Hamish is from Brighton /Sussex area that's where his home is presume he lives there , so he's not working away he doesn't live with her . She can say it's how they do things and it works for them . But you can clearly see most day she is struggling
---
She met him when he was on loan to Hamilton Accies. She worked in David Lloyds gym where the football club trained .

Men or women who work on the rigs leave home to work away and then return home for a few weeks . Hamish is from Brighton /Sussex area that's where his home is presume he lives there , so he's not working away he doesn't live with her . She can say it's how they do things and it works for them . But you can clearly see most day she is struggling
---
She met him when he was on loan to Hamilton Accies. She worked in David Lloyds gym where the football club trained .
Right, I didn’t realise that. As I said she’s only came up on my FYP a few times, and I thought she was highly annoying. Slowly going through her stuff to get to know her. him living away suits them…the single parent benefits suit her more like.

I'm gona have to go further back to see what the deal is I only went as far back as beginning of Sept and can't see any issues yet except putting her kids in videos which I don't like kids can't consent to being recorded. She seems to look after her kids takes them out house is fine so hasn't bothered me so far. I'll no say I like her too soon cause I always end up no liking folk wen I see what they are really like 🤣

• Haha
---
He plays football down South so nothing to stop her relocating to live with him but if it works for them it works for them, with his kinda job he can't just come home at the weekend but she says it's never more than 3wks he's away b4 he comes n sees them .

I watched a video of her buttering toast, the amount of butter she spread on was ridiculous...could have made a loafs worth of sandwiches with it 🤣
I think she’s relatively inoffensive…..highly annoying but not doing anyone any harm 😂

I think she’s relatively inoffensive…..highly annoying but not doing anyone any harm 😂
Haven't seen anything myself yet either tbh, most offensive was the amount of butter she uses and another one of her chucking breastmilk down the sink on a night out near gave me palpitations 😂

• Haha
I think her mum takes her kids to let her work the odd shift and I've seen a couple of times now her saying how her mum had to let her down last minute so paid her the money she would have made if she had went to work but couldn't cause her mum couldn't watch them any more. Seemed a bit mad to me but each to there own I suppose 😂