Meg Jessop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curious about your opinions, does anyone follow the lips pumped to burst megan jessop on Instagram? She's riding off of her sister Amber Jessops instagram success as her instagram has no depth or feeling, it's just a place for her to eye duck herself and take slutty pictures. I'm 90% sure she's single as the majority of her stories ether complain about men or beg for them and of course she's one of those girls who thinks her starsign is her personality trait🥱 watch out hunz I'm a Taurus so I think I'm hard🤪 she just seems an all round embarrassment and wondered if anyone had any tea 🍵

*update* she also runs she page @mystic.ink_ but it seems she has suddenly gone private on her @megjessop_ page 🤔 I suspect she has realised shes been put on tattle. Please 🙏 please do put your 2 cents in. She is also on ticktock with a public profile under @mystic_megs and she comes across very jealous and bitter on there. Lots of slagging off her baby dad lots of eye bleeping herself and lots of begging for male attention. Incredibly sad. Almost as sad as her spider legs eye lashes and Richmond Sausage lips.