Meagan Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there’s a thread already I apologise.

really disappointed in this one, used to really like her as she was working as a designer, full time, positing on Instagram and YouTube on the side and was a very relatable normal girl, went to the gym, look really good, posted at home with her cat etc very regular Joe.
Then soon as she was made redundant jumped on the “I can’t work full time I’m too busy with my social medial blah blah and took the lazy instahun “work”route, now all of a sudden become besties with trasher Mary Lou, selling out on everything and just now in the lazy influencer rabbit hole, not saying she’s fat or anything all but has put on a few pounds and stopped all the “I go to the gym to get strong and for my Mh”which would inspire a lot of people but has now just got lazy but in standard insta hun words is “too busy” 🤨 so disappointed.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Just commenting because she’s another one who says she’s a 12-14 but is a 16 minimum (no shade whatsoever). But I’m no where near her size a with a flat stomach and take at least a 12 in all those asos dresses she posts 🙄

Reactions: 5
Just commenting because she’s another one who says she’s a 12-14 but is a 16 minimum (no shade whatsoever). But I’m no where near her size a with a flat stomach and take at least a 12 in all those asos dresses she posts 🙄
Yep !
Agreed no shade she does look good and dresses and well but has let herself down become yet another “insta hun” no concept or real life or work now ! Posting stories and pictures and doing your make up and playing dress up is not work and not what most of the population can relate too when we have to go out and graft to pay our bills

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder what they will do for employment when the social media influencer work dries up?

Reactions: 3
I used to really like her now I can't even be arsed watching her stories. She is hard to listen to now.

I really don’t understand and it infuriates me how massive companies and retailers like M&S (who by the way employ me) PAY twats like this to promote them when they really don’t need to ?! But won’t pay me any extra or overtime 🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
I suppose it’s all about generating more revenue than rewarding hard working staff! I’ve followed her for quite a while and always thought she was very relatable, but not so much lately. Also, not wanting to be body shaming or bitchy in any way, but I think she looks a lot bigger than a size 14 these days. I truly love body positivity but I’m seeing more and more “influencers” these days be misleading about their measurements and it’s really disheartening when you’re trying to find someone who’s similar to yourself

• Heart
I can show you the label if you wish x
---
I wonder what they will do for employment when the social media influencer work dries up?
I suppose it’s all about generating more revenue than rewarding hard working staff! I’ve followed her for quite a while and always thought she was very relatable, but not so much lately. Also, not wanting to be body shaming or bitchy in any way, but I think she looks a lot bigger than a size 14 these days. I truly love body positivity but I’m seeing more and more “influencers” these days be misleading about their measurements and it’s really disheartening when you’re trying to find someone who’s similar to yourself
I haven definitely gained weight as i say in my stories weekly at the moment , But i always buy clothing with stretch so i'm still to fit in my size 14 clothes at the minute ❤🥲 I have also bought a lot of 16's when it comes to trousers ect which i pop on my stories so keep an eye out on stories and you will get an accurate size ref

How do lazy jobless fat arseholes like these get given free bleeping holidays ?! Boils my piss. This influencer culture needs to bleeping stop. They don’t deserve holidays. People who go to work deserve a holiday. People struggling with illnesses deserve a holiday… not these wankers

• Heart
She is not a size 14 !

How can a 5ft2 person who no offence is very dumpy be a size 14 when I am 5ft8 put on a bit of timber and currently just over 13sfone and I’m lucky to fit in a 14 ?! She must be at least 2 stones heavier than me. These instahuns influencers are all liars

I can't help but really like Meagan!! Personally think her body is banging even if she isn't honest with what size she is. It's just her being friends with Trasher that lets her down....

Glad I found a thread on meagan!Im still in the fence with an opinion of her!I feel she is more genuine then some “influencers” She looks great but can see she is being sucked in to this world rapidly!

Reactions: 2