McFly, Busted and Wives #2 All About The McMoney!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not subscribed to MTA, but reading on their discord lots of subscribers are mad as there hasn’t been content in a long time and the only recent one (foos cover) was uploaddd everywhere. Apparently it’s been lacking since tour… we all saw this coming after Super City shambles!

Reactions: 9
Honestly it’s disgusting that they think that’s okay. Especially after Super City!

Reactions: 6
That’s why I never paid for it. I knew this would happen. It’s shocking that they are not providing a service they all seem too busy with other stuff

Reactions: 6
No offence meant here but you’ve got to be pretty thick to subscribe to MTA after the super city debacle. Especially if you’re a long long term fan, if you’re relatively new and aren’t aware of that shit show than fair enough but no established adult in the fan base should’ve touched it with a ten foot barge pole.

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion: Mcfly going on tour but James bourne is no more

Is anyone able to create a new thread please? I would do it but haven't got access to do it.

Reactions: 1
At King Tuts in Glasgow they had the months shows listed, it’s then followed by “for fans of…”

James Bourne, for fans of Busted, Mcfly and Charlie Simpson

Reactions: 4
What so James is now just going to keep posting and hinting about a tour, basically harassing James and Charlie until they agree?!

Reactions: 2
I think it says a lot that there was nothing for the 20th anniversary. Charlie and Matt are done. James seems like a sad sack who can’t let go.

Reactions: 4
Literally Charlie’s songs compared to james are insane! Listen to Emily by Charlie and then literally any song by James and say they compare james is just not a good song writer I’m sorry. btw I was a huge busted fan girl and hated Charlie so much for leaving but I’m older now and wow I understand lol

Reactions: 7