Max George & Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else starting to find this couple a bit nauseating? It’s this picture in particular that they’ve posted for Valentine’s Day heavily hinting what they’ve done whilst she’s been wearing these shoes 🤢
I find them so cringe but especially Max in this situation... As a 30 something year old man he should know better and it comes across predatory?

Reactions: 19
I am glad someone mentioned the age gap! I find it a tad creepy tbh...

Reactions: 6
I am glad someone mentioned the age gap! I find it a tad creepy tbh...
For me it's not even the years between them but she's 21(?) and seems very immature and Max is mid-30's and has had life experience....why is he attracted to someone so young??!

Reactions: 16
I tell you what… I used to fancy the pants off him back in 2011.

Fanny clamps shut at the mere thought of him now 🤢

Rotten!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He unnerves me. There’s something about him I can’t quite put my finger on but bad feelings all round.

Reactions: 22
I really liked max, was always a fan of the wanted and have met him 5 or 6 times but my opinion of him has changed drastically since he got with Maisie, he’s acting like he’s 14 and this is his first relationship, I don’t usually mind age gaps but she’s immature even for her age and he’s a man approaching 40 I just don’t see what they could possibly have in common

he looks like her dad in the majority of their pictures I imagine they get some funny looks walking down the street 🤣

Reactions: 7
OTT displays like that on social media are more for other peoples benefit than anything else. Don’t bother loves, no one cares. Pair of rotters!

Reactions: 10
These two are just so gross, and they both look like they’d stink

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Literally disgusted by her posts this week I’ve finally unfollowed. Not only dressing (or lack of) so slaggy on the holiday during Ramadan, the phallic dessert post but then posting an insensitive ‘baby bump’ keep all your “hilarious” photos on your iphone? she’s desperate for attention in the press. Sad cow.

Reactions: 13
These two are just so gross, and they both look like they’d stink
I can’t look at her without thinking about when she was a tiny kid on EE and that really unnerves me. He is pretty good looking but very strange, weird shaped head and absolutely gormless. They just live their lives in tracksuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The house looks so cold and grim

View attachment 2011598
The state of her!
---
Literally disgusted by her posts this week I’ve finally unfollowed. Not only dressing (or lack of) so slaggy on the holiday during Ramadan, the phallic dessert post but then posting an insensitive ‘baby bump’ keep all your “hilarious” photos on your iphone? she’s desperate for attention in the press. Sad cow.
I can’t stand these two together. I can’t wait for him to dunp her ass, she needs humbling!!

Reactions: 5