Max Clifford

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Who's watching the documentary about him on Monday night on Channel 4? He was always a weird man who no doubt blackmailed a lot of people to keep quiet about things that the police should have been told about.

Reactions: 4
I will check it out. I have nothing useful to add except that I once, in my youth (late teens) when I was eager to break into tv somehow, waited at a tv taping to speak to him. He gave me the lingering once over with his eyes. Thank duck I never had the guts to go up to him!

Reactions: 3
In the documentary he went from being this all powerful behemoth to this bumbling little old mumbling that he was facing charges.so glad he got caught

Reactions: 4
I felt so sorry for the woman who related how he repeatably abused her when she was 15. What on earth was the matter with her parents?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The scenes of his court attendance and posing for the gathered photographers on a daily basis was disturbing. He couldn't care less, it was like he was a star witness rather than an accused man. So glad that his disgusting web of lies was seen through and he was rightly found guilty.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just finished watching this. I feel sickened and disgusted by him, everything he stood for was lies. Imagine being abused by this man and seeing him for years as the king of Fleet Street and people’s publicist. It would really get to you wouldn’t it. But thankfully they were heard and were believed.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what happened to the Jimmy Savile outed as a pweirdo thread on the old David Icke forum

ive googled it and it appears to be gone.