Matt and Emma Willis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've been mentioned a lot just lately on other threads (roast in a box) so it seems right they have their own thread...

Why gift a filthy rich person (and smug) like Rochelle one of these roasts? Did they buy any for families in need?

Reactions: 4
So this thread is dead but I've just seen this Daily Mail article on these two. I like them as a couple generally i think and I don't even think they look like they're having an argument in these pics. Everyone in the comments also agrees the pics look like a non story. But don't people usually say that when the Mail does an article like this it's hinting at something they can't publish?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...t-Emma-Willis-look-tense-running-errands.html

Reactions: 6
I find it hypocritical that they share their kids so much on social media and articles (pictures and/or anecdotes) but act morally superior by not sharing their faces. I don't want to see their faces but it would be better not to invade their privacy at all.

It's fairly obvious they do it for the family influencer publicity and perks (a la the Fletchers and Judds).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So this thread is dead but I've just seen this Daily Mail article on these two. I like them as a couple generally i think and I don't even think they look like they're having an argument in these pics. Everyone in the comments also agrees the pics look like a non story. But don't people usually say that when the Mail does an article like this it's hinting at something they can't publish?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...t-Emma-Willis-look-tense-running-errands.html
I saw this and thought they were just chatting.
My thought was that it was an excuse to publish pictures of Emma not looking as glam and polished as she usually does.

Reactions: 5
Just watching his programme about his addiction now and they do seem like such nice people. I hope he can stay sober.

Reactions: 7